SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 25, 2009, 07:35 AM
Mt helena western australia
Joined May 2009
2,013 Posts
Discussion
does any one no if this is any good

hey iv been looking for a small about 30 cm long 4 channel fixed pitch heli for a while and i went to my local hobby shop (perth rc) and the guy in there has been flying helis for 30 years so i beleive him when he showed me a nine eagles free spirit, its no the counter rotating one its the fixed pitch bigger one, for 200 australian my freind later brought up its cheaper then an msr worth 250 australian and if its cheaper and bigger its bad thats his theory so im wondering does any one have this heli and is it any good
rangamatchstic is offline Find More Posts by rangamatchstic
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2009, 02:04 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,379 Posts
Size doesn't necessarily equate to value. MSR is priced at the top of its range, that's for sure. But Horizon has a much bigger userbase and much wider support than Nine Eagles. Those parameters do represent value, even though you get something smaller and pay more for it.

Those are just generalizations. I don't own either, so can't tell you more. Wait for owners to check in.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab