|Nov 24, 2009, 03:47 PM|
Joined Oct 2009
Servo database updates information
The servo database is updated, with additional bearing count field.
So here the input fields we have in this database:
1. Product : Servo name (text field)
2. Part Number : text field
3. Digital/Analog : Drop down
4. Manufacturer: Auto complete text field
5. Torque @4.8v : Number only text field (kg/cm)
6. Torque @6v : Number only text field (kg/cm)
7. Speed@4.8v/60deg : Number only text field (at 60 degree, I will try to put linear speed calculator to convert from 30 or 45 degree to 60 degree, so we can have uniform value in database)
8. Speed@6v/60deg : Number only text field
9. Gears Material :Drop down.
10. Motor Type :Drop down (3 poles core, 5 poles core, coreless, brushless)
11. Bearing : Drop down number of bearing, if it bushing please use 0 value. (0,1,2)
12. Spline : Number only text field (vary across several manufacturer, 23-25 splines)
13. Weight (gr) : Number only text field
14. Length (mm) : Number only text field
15. Width (mm) : Number only text field
16. Height (mm) : Number only text field
|Dec 16, 2009, 11:54 AM|
Needs an additional field for the output shaft mean diameter, averaged from spline valley to spline peak. A bunch of the cheapo Chinese servos are "very close" in a field where a couple hundred nanometers is the difference between working properly and catastrophic failure.
And by the way -- do you have a DTD or schema for this thing yet?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion VTPR Model Database 2009||oldscooler||Slope||763||Oct 03, 2012 05:02 PM|
|Discussion BATFE acknowledges NATIONWIDE DATABASE of firearm owners!||KMKAZE||Life, The Universe, and Politics||84||Nov 06, 2009 11:22 AM|
|Data Servo Database||volare||Radios||6||Nov 05, 2009 04:26 PM|
|Discussion Radio Control Database||Papa-Jay||Other Websites||1||Oct 24, 2009 06:18 AM|