HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Roswalt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 11:21 AM
Capt, USAF
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Found
Parkzone P-51D Micro Mustang, BNF or RTF

Looking for a Parkzone ultra-micro P-51D in either BNF or RTF trim. I have been looking for one for some time and would like to avoid buying a brand new unit if someone has a gently used version on this forum.

Side question- Any word on whether the 2.4ghz Transmitters that come with the Blade CX3 Heli will work with this? They're DSM2 spektrum tech, so I think they will, but they are for helicopters so I'd appreciate some confirmation one way or another.

If you have one you're willing to part with to a good home on an honest-to-goodness Air Force base, please let me know today! I'm so impatient with these things that I'll probably have one bought by Monday. I can make Paypal payment or even possibly make a trade - I've got a brushless CX3 (Frankenstein), Jump Jet, and PC-9 ARF that are all on the chopping block to make room for new stuff. Thanks so much for reading!
Roswalt is online now Find More Posts by Roswalt
Last edited by Roswalt; Nov 22, 2009 at 11:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2009, 05:46 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Alright, I found one RTF on Fee-Bay. Thanks anyway...
Roswalt is online now Find More Posts by Roswalt
Closed Thread