HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2009, 04:17 AM
Southampton, UK
Joined May 2007
760 Posts
Discussion
Deweyville Special Is it vintage ??

Does anyone know if the Deweyville Special is vintage or nostalgic or not ??

I built one a long time ago from the old Orline kit and the plan has no date or copyright claim on it.

The instruction booklet starts with the comment that Orline modified the original plan for radio control. I believe that there was quite a few kits produced in the earlier days based on plans published in the earlier modelling magazines and wondered if the Deweyville was one of them and when it was published ?

The model has the vintage look and I would like to build another and fly it at vintage rallies, hence the request for info

Vital stats are 74" span and 60 2 stroke upfront

thanks

john
John38 is offline Find More Posts by John38
to remove ads between posts