HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by master g, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 21, 2009, 05:06 PM
Loves Learning
Joined Oct 2007
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
GLOW SUPPLIES- Glow Starter, Hi-Speed MG servo, fuel pump, muffler set, etc.

Just some glow supplies for sale.

I have a SuperTigre Silent Muffler set for .61-.90,New break in 11*7 wood prop, AA glow starter, chicken stick, Hobbico micro high speed metal gear servo for engine throttle , hand crank fuel pump with filters, 1 gallon of 10% Synthetic Omega fuel blend. Asking $72-$74 shpd. If you are interested in any of these items PM me to work out a deal.
master g is offline Find More Posts by master g
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2009, 07:52 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,888 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
Hope you don't mind me jumping in but the fuel will require a Hazmat fee if shipped in the gallon container and this will I think cost you $20. You can put it in quart containers and avoid this fee I believe.

Anyway, sorry to jump in but I hope this helps. Feel free to delete if you want
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Nov 25, 2009, 04:58 PM
TigreJohn
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Aug 2008
982 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Interested in the Super Tigre muffler. How much you asking?
jjkupinski is online now Find More Posts by jjkupinski
Old Nov 27, 2009, 09:46 AM
Loves Learning
Joined Oct 2007
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
Hope you don't mind me jumping in but the fuel will require a Hazmat fee if shipped in the gallon container and this will I think cost you $20. You can put it in quart containers and avoid this fee I believe.

Anyway, sorry to jump in but I hope this helps. Feel free to delete if you want
That is good information, actually. So, you think if I place the fuel in quart containers I'll avoid the extra shipping charge?
master g is offline Find More Posts by master g
Old Nov 28, 2009, 04:19 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
2,888 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
That is how most companies get around it. The regs are listed online but I don't have a link off the top of my head.
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Closed Thread