SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 21, 2009, 10:04 PM
To drive or to fly......BOTH!!
USA, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2007
6,199 Posts
Andy, First I saw the F-86 now this monster F-16. WOW.......they really need a drool emote. lol

Jason
FresnoJay is offline Find More Posts by FresnoJay
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2009, 10:07 PM
Australia, NSW, Williamtown RAAF
Joined Aug 2008
2,440 Posts
You're right, but it's close enough for me to want one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC68 View Post
I agree on the nose. Not sure how they missed that or the tail being way too short. Honestly if you are going to put as much time as it looks like they spent on designing this plane you would think they would get stuff like that right before they even cut out a prototype.

Looks like a few other things might be out of shape as well.
dro56595@bigpo is online now Find More Posts by dro56595@bigpo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:34 AM
R&D Engineer
China shenzhen
Joined Sep 2007
468 Posts
First of all thank you
It seems I have many friends here.
The vertical fin on the issue of Is because the photo view.
Of course, I have no objection I have some errors.
I know I can not perfect to complete a product. But I hope that you will perfect it.
Some post-processing. Do you know the factory pattern can not make everyone satisfied.
Regarding the sale of patterns. We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
We have also been efforts to improve the reliability of our electronic equipment. I believe that in the future that you will believe that our facilities, to be more attractive prices.
Andy chen is offline Find More Posts by Andy chen
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:51 AM
R&D Engineer
China shenzhen
Joined Sep 2007
468 Posts
:d:d:d
Old Nov 22, 2009, 02:06 AM
Australia, NSW, Williamtown RAAF
Joined Aug 2008
2,440 Posts
So I'm gonna need a 12ch radio to program the LE droops, flaperons, ailevators, 360 TV, retracts, .... Is it a 90mm, or bigger?

This one could mean a divorce - I hope it's worth it!!
dro56595@bigpo is online now Find More Posts by dro56595@bigpo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2009, 04:20 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy chen View Post
First of all thank you
It seems I have many friends here.
The vertical fin on the issue of Is because the photo view.
Of course, I have no objection I have some errors.
I know I can not perfect to complete a product. But I hope that you will perfect it.
Some post-processing. Do you know the factory pattern can not make everyone satisfied.
Regarding the sale of patterns. We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
We have also been efforts to improve the reliability of our electronic equipment. I believe that in the future that you will believe that our facilities, to be more attractive prices.
Close enough for me. Even if it were dead on accurate someone would find something. Just get it to fly right and that will sell it all day long. Any target date as far as a release?
Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Nov 22, 2009, 05:12 AM
Electric Jet Driver
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Oct 2003
787 Posts
I agree with Mike. You can't please everyone.

L.E. flaps on F-16s are soooo much fun!
Trbdsl96 is offline Find More Posts by Trbdsl96
Old Nov 22, 2009, 09:34 AM
Crystal River Fl.
Joined Jul 2008
3,681 Posts
Well,, it's much bigger than a 70mm fan.. Infact it looks about the size of my old Combat Models F16, it was designed to work as a pusher or fan unit installed. The fan it was designed for was a 5" dynamax unit. I always wonder what ever happened to Combat Models and those planes... w.
Waltjg is offline Find More Posts by Waltjg
Old Nov 22, 2009, 09:38 AM
R&D Engineer
China shenzhen
Joined Sep 2007
468 Posts
90mm EDF
He only needs a 6CH remote control. Because you can use line to the same action SERVO together.
An aileron
2 Lift
3 Throttle
4 Direction
5 Landing Gear
6 flaperons
Old Nov 22, 2009, 09:45 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,069 Posts
Wow, leading edge slats? Sick, I'm buying it. When are we going to see it and what paint schemes? Please keep them scale.
Sid3ways is online now Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Nov 22, 2009, 11:43 AM
"The Uzitalo nine millimeter"
☭Finland☭
Joined Nov 2009
203 Posts
A must have! Who will carry this jet in Europe?

*Drool*
Uusitalo is offline Find More Posts by Uusitalo
Old Nov 22, 2009, 12:06 PM
I make bad look so good.
League City, Texas
Joined Sep 2006
2,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy chen View Post
We have been trying to tell our vendors, so that they can provide customers with more choices. In fact they had provided from (RTF. ARF. PNP. KIT) Although I have in the design of these products, but I know many of you know better than me how well put an airplane for the better.
Andy who are your distributors in North America? Does Banana Hobby have exclusive rights or do you have another distributor?
SteveC68 is online now Find More Posts by SteveC68
Old Nov 22, 2009, 12:24 PM
Go FASST or go home...
Bergen, Norway
Joined Nov 2002
3,137 Posts
Quote:
Andy who are your distributors in North America? Does Banana Hobby have exclusive rights or do you have another distributor?
Any dealers in Europe,or gan we get it directly from China

I want one - NOW

Ben_E
Ben_E is offline Find More Posts by Ben_E
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:30 PM
Carbon fiber is our friend
United States, CA, Lodi
Joined Feb 2001
4,225 Posts
Quote:
I agree on the nose. Not sure how they missed that or the tail being way too short.
Some try to tell us that the scale shape would cost more! It doesn't cost a penny more to make the curve this way or that. It's just a slightly different shape. Ming is the only one I've seen who has shown a 3d model to us and we said, "hey, that's wrong" so he changed it. In his case, he was using a prototype drawing for reference and the real plane wasn't built that way. In the case of these well known fighters, I just don't know why they're not seeing what we see? There's only a million photos on the net after all.

I sure wish I had the tooling they have though. Awesome stuff otherwise.

Steve C
Steve C is offline Find More Posts by Steve C
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:55 PM
Effumall
Joined Nov 2005
3,619 Posts
Even though Andy designed most of the "Starmax" jets, I don't think it's his company -

But agree, I wish EJF would carry the line, as well as the sorely missed JPower
kelberts is offline Find More Posts by kelberts