Israel, Ness Ziona
Joined Sep 2004
4,663 Posts
Discussion
AP Caesarea OLD PORT Mini Cars ..Cool Pics

HI
Was today in a BMW MINI old and new clasic car event
Started at Tel Aviv cith beach as all came in
All were driving to Caesarea Old Place..
-------------------------------------------
Caesarea is believed to have been built on the ruins of Stratonospyrgos (Straton's Tower), founded by Straton I of Sidon. It was probably an agricultural storehouse in its earliest configuration.[2] In 90 BCE, Alexander Jannaeus captured Straton's Tower as part of his policy of developing the shipbuilding industry and enlarging the Hasmonean kingdom. Straton's Tower remained a Jewish city for two generations, until the Roman conquest of 63 BCE when the Romans declared it an autonomous city.
-----------------------------------------------
Old clasic mini minor with a New 2009 models.
These came out
Guy
guyg is offline Find More Posts by guyg
Last edited by guyg; Nov 20, 2009 at 10:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2009, 09:59 AM
Rich Hill Missouri 64779
Joined Nov 2003
8,368 Posts
Those are great pictures! I like it when you also fly low and we can see with a close up view. I like the higher up pictures too. Great job!
quailbird is offline Find More Posts by quailbird
Old Nov 21, 2009, 03:29 AM
Norbert
Graz, Austria
Joined Feb 2006
1,580 Posts
Very nice!
My favs are #1 and #3. #1 ('coming in') has some special attraction. I like it.
Cheers,
Norbert
EyP3 is offline Find More Posts by EyP3