HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2009, 09:48 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
the only micro currently out that does not have a ton of up grade parts is the new mini high roller . as the chassis and shock towers are completly different and also the axels are longer . so no threaded axels yet either .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2009, 11:05 AM
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
I just know that losi makes quality products. You cant go wrong with a losi.

the above post is to some degree true, but in terms of numbers the micro-t just has so so so many parts. also its not just losi who are making them, its other companies that are making them for the mini-t. this means prices are more competitive and parts in general are higher quality because the company wants you to go back to them for more parts. if it was just losi, than you would have no choice but to got back to them.
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Old Dec 02, 2009, 07:07 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
tue you have
3 racing
atomic
integy
atomic mods
hot racing
are just a few of the high end companys make hop up parts for the losi micro line .
every thing but . axels , shock towers . and chassis , fits the micro high roller .
so thouse parts can be up graded at this time . im sure verry soon all of the parts for the hr will be available .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Dec 02, 2009, 09:23 PM
Joined Nov 2009
42 Posts
yup do you need to break in an atomic bb2 motor?
fritefrite is offline Find More Posts by fritefrite
Old Dec 02, 2009, 09:27 PM
Joined Nov 2009
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphreak View Post
and sorry to have to say this but any micro car is not going to do well off road .
unless you have some realy tight packed dirt . like clay .
where I live there is almost nothing but clay so thats good
Old Dec 02, 2009, 09:29 PM
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,416 Posts
yep. that's very good. did you get the pm fritefrite?
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Old Dec 02, 2009, 09:50 PM
Joined Nov 2009
42 Posts
yup
Old Dec 21, 2009, 07:09 PM
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
3,796 Posts
Just for your information, you pretty much can't go wrong with any atomic or 3racing upgrade parts. Don't go too crazy on allu parts as they add weight and bend easily. The only upgrade i have done are BB2, atomic bearings and lipo and i was happy with that. For ease of taking apart for tinkering etc i added allu turnbuckles with threaded axles and i am looking for rear threads. This is a great mod as those C clips are so annoying and you loose them so easily. The only part that have worn out are the pinions and spur (mainly because i think i had the slipper set too tight putting a lot of strain on them) and rear wheels (becuase i was constantly wheelying/wheel-spining from the slipper as well). I have just put all my stuff from my T on a DT chassis and strapped a 800mah 2cell to the top for kicks. I am yet to run it as i need to resolder one of my motor wires as they it came off. Should haul bottom!
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz