Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 16, 2009, 08:01 AM
Joined Aug 2004
3 Posts
Discussion
F3P competition programs

Hi Guys,

We are about to start F3P competitions in Norway, and we would like to know what kind of national programs you use in different countries. we would like the hole range from novice - to experienced programs. Any description / links to these programs would be great!!

You may also have some recomodations about how to start our first competiton - and how to advance in the future !?

Thanks in advance!

Kjell Olav
67685 is offline Find More Posts by 67685
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2009, 11:31 AM
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,757 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67685 View Post
Hi Guys,

We are about to start F3P competitions in Norway, and we would like to know what kind of national programs you use in different countries. we would like the hole range from novice - to experienced programs. Any description / links to these programs would be great!!
If you can read German, you can read about the development of the Indoor aerobatic schedules - starting 2001 - here:

http://freenet-homepage.de/slowfly/sportbereich.htm

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: InterModellBau 2014
Old Nov 16, 2009, 12:07 PM
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, Europe
Joined Feb 2005
30 Posts
Here you can see al the Dutch programs and rules: http://f3p.nl/ second button on the left, "Afspraken & programma's".

A is a modified fai program because of the hight of our locations (all are around 7m).
It is the same as the german program exept for the half square loop with a half role after. This is new this year, I personally disagree with the change but its been made to allow more planes and competitors to enter and we do have 2 new a competitors one flying a nexus, which cant fly a half role vertically down in 7m (without modifications).

In Belgium they have a 12m rule, above 12m they use the fai program. But we don't have any >12m locations.
They als changed the 4point roll in 45° upline I believe (not really sure of their program).

The B program changes every 2 years, I'm not sure how the came up with it. Its not a turnaround program, you're aloud to cross the midline once.

C doesn't change, it's suppose to be easy and flyable for anyone interested. Al thou there is talk of changing the k-factor.
Nando is offline Find More Posts by Nando
Old Nov 16, 2009, 03:10 PM
Tampere, Finland
Joined Apr 2004
82 Posts
The current Finnish schedules can be found in:
http://www.f3a.fi/f3a/indoor/

Our A-schedule is the same as the Dutch. We usually have enough height in the competitions even for the spins etc, but halls used for training are usually smaller, that's why we chose not to use the current FAI schedule. If the new French schedule proposal that Mr Nicolas Pietu posted here earlier, or any other schedule that takes the limited height available to account, is accepted by CIAM, we hope to adopt the official FAI F3P schedule for the next winter season.

BTW. If any of our Norwegian friends, or other close neighbours are interested, the Finnish F3P (as well as F3A) competitions are open to participants from other countries. We have our next competion next weekend in Pietarsaari, one is planned for feb-march but dates not yet sure, and the last one will be in Helsinki on april. Dates will show up in www.f3a.fi when confirmed. You can also email/pm me privately for more info.
Kimmo Kaukoranta is online now Find More Posts by Kimmo Kaukoranta
Old Nov 25, 2009, 07:28 AM
Joined Aug 2004
3 Posts
Thanks for every input guys, really preciate it !

I think we are into something here, looking forward to get started !

Kjell Olav
67685 is offline Find More Posts by 67685