|Nov 16, 2009, 04:57 AM|
Easy Star 3
This is my 3rd Easystar. I retired the second after having flown for nearly 120 hours. That set-up was sound, having flown reliably for nearly 3 years. I incorporated some improvements on this my 3rd:
1. Cleaner lines. Looks much better and probably helps reduce drag and increase range/endurance. Fewer non-foam parts, I think makes it less "threating". When people see it, they should not think it is anything other than a "foam toy plane.":
a. Camera Ball Turret on the stock canopy2. 3700 mAH battery- It should increase total time on one cell to over 1 hour. No need to for longer flying time. That said, I can still hang another 2 cells as before. That will probably come in handy later for long range flights when I'm flying faster trying to actually get somewhere.
3. Full Wave Length antenna on both the airplane and the Tx. (Maximum range still to be tested).
4. FMA Co-pilot- I have this primarily for flight training. It will give me a "panic button" to right the plane when I teach newbies. As well, it comes in handy (in conjuction with pitch and roll gyros) in high winds or when I just want to leave the plane alone to have look around.
5. SimpleOSD- Just the essentials: V(Main Batter), Amps, mAH. (On order)
6. Night lighting- To be installed into wing.
Any questions. PM.
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale NIB Easy Glider / Easy Star||Redtail Hawk||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||9||Oct 05, 2010 11:29 PM|
|Discussion Rvosd 3 on Easy Star||Neo360||FPV Talk||4||Nov 12, 2009 03:09 PM|
|Discussion Easy Star or Easy Cub?||MarkChinery||Foamies (Kits)||8||Oct 16, 2009 11:45 PM|
|Discussion Easy Glider Pro or Easy Star||Cralis||FPV Talk||25||Sep 06, 2009 08:39 AM|
|Discussion Multiplex Easy Star 2006 - A discussion of anything Easy Star and sometimes more||Grassy Knoll||Foamies (Kits)||6833||Dec 31, 2006 11:45 PM|