SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 01, 2003, 02:10 PM
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Aug 2000
7,833 Posts
Western NY C.H.I.E.F.S. 4th Annual R/C Electric Fun Fly Meet - June 15th

C.H.I.E.F.S. 4th Annual R/C Electric Fun Fly Meet

Canandaigua, New York

Saturday June 15th 2003, at the C.H.I.E.F.S. NEW FLYING FIELD!!!

from Rt. 332 at Rt.96 take Rte. 332 South into Canandaigua (now becomes Main St.). At the South end of Main St. at the intersection move into the left turning lane. Turn Left onto routes 5 & 20 heading East. Continue East on routes 5 & 20 out of Canandaigua and up the hill. Continue East at the top of the hill and watch for a sign on the left for the N.Y. Steam Association with a picture of a Locamotive, turn Left onto Gehan Rd. Follow Gehan road a short distance to the end and turn Right onto the gravel drive to our NEW FLYING FIELD parking area.

Bring your 400 speed electric Zagi and join in our feature event the THE ZAGI RAZOR RACE
Greg Covey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Covey
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2003, 03:29 PM
Fly Every Day
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined Apr 2001
801 Posts
This is a fun event. I am looking forward to flying at the new field. It is unfortunate that the meet got rained out last year. There were a few flights on the alternate runway. The main runway turned out to be a boat pond for one of the fliers that came with an electric boat.

Let's hope for a good day and much fun.

Paul Martin
pmmartin is offline Find More Posts by pmmartin