HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2009, 10:27 PM
just say no to EASYTIGERMODELS
United States, FL, Wesley Chapel
Joined Jan 2009
160 Posts
Discussion
Has anybody had customer service issues with EASYTIGERMODELS

Please help me ....let me know if I am the only one....I keep hearing the stories.......Curtis had given me and my partner some planes to help him market his product......I have stopped helping him curtis CEO OF easytiger models........

curtis sent a Piper cub to my partner and it was crushed...curtis knew he needed it for a vacation trip....this has been a problem for a long time....My partner ordered this weeks ago...Curtis said he sent it and it finally show up crushed...let me know if you have the same problems... Curtis actually asked him if he coukd fix it........that is etm..
java8297 is offline Find More Posts by java8297
Last edited by java8297; Nov 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2009, 10:32 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2009
462 Posts
ROFL....... hahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Subscribed.........
EDF Phantom - Kryptonic is offline Find More Posts by EDF Phantom - Kryptonic
Old Nov 14, 2009, 10:55 PM
Effumall
Joined Nov 2005
3,619 Posts
And this is supposed to be new info?
kelberts is offline Find More Posts by kelberts
Old Nov 14, 2009, 10:59 PM
Joined Jan 2009
160 Posts
i guess not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelberts View Post
And this is supposed to be new info?

have you had a bad time with them also....
Old Nov 14, 2009, 11:14 PM
hole digger
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
3,281 Posts
Just my opinion this was fun for awhile we all get the point. Now it is starting to get boring. Just how many threads do you have to open to make a point. I have no respect for Curtis but it's just starting to clutter up the forum.

hd
hole digger is offline Find More Posts by hole digger
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 15, 2009, 01:40 AM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
13,279 Posts
Java,

Since you have posted several things now in regards to ETM, a few things bother me and need explanation if you so choose. It has to do with your post/thread on RCuniverse. I am cutting and pasting here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9228655/tm.htm

Quote:
"As for the other videos......let me refresh your memory...about our partnership for the easytigermodels project....we took alot of videos for promotional purposes....remember we kinda jazzed the talk up....wink ,wink nudge, nudge.....to make it sound good..... "
Additionally from that thread on RCU it seems you also received free products in exchange for promotion. Now here is my comment and I have no other way to say it but to just come out and say it so here it goes You were receiving free items from ETM and now you have posted you intentionally exaggerated about how well the products worked and flew to get good PR for ETM. Does this mean all build threads you did here on RCG were also all lies as well? If you were trying to "make it sound good" then I think you personally look just as bad yourself for intentionally misleading the RCGroup user base as to who you really were and about a products performance in exchange for receiving the product free. I recall reading several disputes here on RCG which you were involved with mainly involving ETM products. Once instance you brought up here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...14&postcount=3

And you said
Quote:
"...I have an easy tiger plane...I dont work for them.."
Yet you have posted on RCUniverse you were working for ETM. So to me all the past stuff you posted here was just part of a big sham. You are upset with ETM for the quality of product yet by your own admission you were involved to some extent in the process to cover it all up by posting false positive product comments.

In addition per the RCUniverse post/thread you are debating with a person named "Jon" and per this post the name "Jon" is mentioned as well:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...29&postcount=4

One can only conclude that Jon is also RCG user "Skyline_g35" he is the one you were working with. So both of you were posing on RCG as just customers yet you both were in "partnership for the easytigermodels project". The RCU thread implies Jon is receiving free items or "perks" as well yet "skyline_g35" posted this here on RCG:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=14
Quote:
Definition of Vendor - someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money. There, so to clear up the matter of if I am promoting... I am not promoting as I do not receive goods or services of money in exchange of it. I've paid for my planes, whether it comes from EJF, ETM, Horizon Hobby, or HobbyLobby.

The hypocrisy here is absolutely unbelievable. I recall reading many threads about how RCG has people posing as regular customers and Curtis going on about how people were working for companies and posing as a regular user and trying to expose them as fakes
See this post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=42
Quote:
When he first came here, it was all under false pretenses. He made like he was just some ordinary customer, and posted dozens and dozens of posts about various nitroplanes aircraft...it was only after hundreds of posts that he was finally outed as a shill, and he still keeps quiet about it. He also posts over on RCU, not mentioning he is a paid rep.
Notice how awesome all his nitroplanes fly, no matter what?
and here we have two people doing the EXACT same thing in the name of ETM with ETM in full knowledge!

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!

Please tell me I am 100% wrong and I have misread or interpreted what I have read incorrectly.

Don
The Don is offline Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 15, 2009, 01:58 AM
Team White Llama!
Joined Jan 2008
8,144 Posts
man these ETM threads get better everyday!
gundamnitpete is offline Find More Posts by gundamnitpete
Old Nov 15, 2009, 07:43 AM
United States, MA, Hadley
Joined Oct 2006
221 Posts
No reply, just got reported
nighthawk117 is offline Find More Posts by nighthawk117
Last edited by nighthawk117; Nov 24, 2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: I was reported for it?
Old Nov 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
Thanks for that post. Good info.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Nov 15, 2009, 09:37 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,487 Posts
Wow...... it's just like what was suggested right from the beginning. Schills now fighting schills as a result, and it's getting ugly.

ET = entertainment today.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Old Nov 16, 2009, 07:17 PM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,487 Posts
Just another couple of interesting tidbits.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1142502

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1142507

Yikes.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Old Nov 16, 2009, 09:49 PM
Trash Hauler emeritus
Maryland, USA
Joined Oct 2006
1,709 Posts
herk1 is offline Find More Posts by herk1
Last edited by herk1; Nov 24, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 08:17 AM
The Greater Bay Area
Joined Sep 2008
3,868 Posts
It Seems That You Guys Have Me Twisted Over In Here , How "Childish" Do You Guys Get

I'm Affiliate With NitroPlanes By A "Affiliate Program" Only, Anyone Can Sign Up I Don't Get Paid To Reveiw There Product, This Is How A Affiliate Program Works, Read Before You Speak A Story You Really No Nothing About

Learn The Differents In Shilling And A Affiliate Program Most RC Companys Offer Them, But Some People Only Know How To Be A Good RCgroup Finger Pointer And Really Have No Idea Of What There Talking About lol, You Guys Kill Me Sometimes.
FlyBoyTha1 is offline Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Last edited by FlyBoyTha1; Nov 25, 2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 11:07 AM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,781 Posts
Nice legwork Don!
Bajora is offline Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 24, 2009, 08:09 PM
Joined Jan 2009
160 Posts
why are you commenting.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
Thanks for that post. Good info.

You are an administrator.....you should be neutral and unbiased...your comment has no place here...you should not agree or disagree as an impartial
administrator....

But that is part of the problem......you are not neutral and unbiased....you are not a good , fair impartial Adiministrator.....

I am reporting this post as Inflamitory....you should be ashamed of youself..

You are part of the problem......