SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BeauMartin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2009, 09:59 AM
Look out for what? -Oh that...
ATL, GA
Joined Jan 2008
172 Posts
Discussion
It's bwokeddddd

While flying the MSR, I hit the tail on the wall and it spun out of control. I tried to fire it back up but saw a spark from the tail and decided I better not. I came to the conclusion that I need a new tail partly because of the burning smell coming out of the tail motor. The little black piece popped off. Apparently that is a common problem and E-flight will be coming out with a new tail soon. THEN, after I fixed the tail, I was flying under a lamp and powered up. The canopy hit the lamp the canopy was pushed into the main motor connector. This was then ripped off the board. I really don't want to pay $60 for a new board so I'm going to see if my friend can solder it back on. If he can't, I'm calling horizon. They always seem to be kind and get problems like this worked out.
BeauMartin is offline Find More Posts by BeauMartin
to remove ads between posts