HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 12, 2009, 04:44 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,051 Posts
Discussion
crash and slow melt

Well so much has happened in a month. I bought and crashed a Parkzone Sukhoi multiple times. I tell you what those little suckers (sukhoi and p-51) are fun and very durable. That is until a slow stick decided to taxi into it and destroyed the fuselage.
Flying the Radian was excellent until I hit a set of portable stadium lights in the middle of the field. They took a chunk out of the wing and and when I got home my cat decided to use it as a scratching post. So flying the radian is going to be on hold for a while.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts