HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Float Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 07:35 PM
It actually Flies!
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Feb 2006
548 Posts
Discussion
Research Continues

Research continued on the weekend to find the available data on the Jetliner. I managed to find a site in New Zealand that has a wide variety of flight manuals available including the Jetliner Flight Manual, Brochure, and Detail Spec. It is a paid service on the website, but the price was reasonable for the quantity of data I recieved on this rather obscure aircraft.

The site is: http://www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com/ for those that are interested.

I also think I have secured a copy of Jim Floyd's book "The Avro Canada C-102 Jetliner". Hope to see that very soon.

Lastly, by doing a fairly exhaustive search on the net, I found a fair number of good detail pictures to work from as well. I hope to keep looking as I could use some better colour detail pictures, though it was the 50's
Float Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Float Flyer
to remove ads between posts