SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:39 AM
Registered User
3Don's Avatar
Joined Nov 2004
962 Posts
Discussion
AITO from Donuts models, Video by Dontas Pauzuolis

Hello guys, i would like to share pictures and videos of very neat plane that join my hangar, check out new Aito from Donuts models, powered by AXI 2826/12 on 4s Flight Power Eon X packs. I think video will say more than words;
AITO from Donuts models (9 min 21 sec)


Review on my homepage:
http://www.pauzuolis-rc.com/planes/e...ts-models.html
3Don is offline Find More Posts by 3Don
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:45 AM
Gonna need a bigger plane . .
FlopGun's Avatar
Kitsap County, WA, USA
Joined Jul 2007
2,951 Posts
Sweet, beautiful model. And why fly at 'the field' when the whole world is out there. I love the hover through the sculpture!
FlopGun is offline Find More Posts by FlopGun
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:07 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
central PA.
Joined Sep 2004
20,189 Posts
I like the taking off of the top wing to fly it monoplane style... that's definitely showing off some quality thumb action
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:46 PM
SHP: Super Harrier Practice
Zeke_val's Avatar
FRANCE
Joined Jun 2006
150 Posts
That' s an amazing video
But I can' t make an accurate advice of the plane knowing that Donatas is behind the sticks: this man could fly an high wing trainer and make it look like a Super 3D aircraft
More seriously, where did you shoot the first part of the video?? It' s a nice city.
And do you prefer the plane with one or two wings ??





Valentin.
Zeke_val is offline Find More Posts by Zeke_val
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 01:02 PM
Registered User
3Don's Avatar
Joined Nov 2004
962 Posts
Thanks guys glad you like the video. I shoot the video in Vilnius capital city of Lithuania. This place is reall nice, piece of nature in midlle of city near neris river. If you visit Vilnius be sure to check it. I was quite lucky that i was able to shoot it that day, weeks beffore and weeks affter that was crazy rains

About plane i preffere it as monoplane, much more faster rolls and sharp control.
3Don is offline Find More Posts by 3Don
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 01:29 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
central PA.
Joined Sep 2004
20,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Don View Post
Thanks guys glad you like the video. I shoot the video in Vilnius capital city of Lithuania. This place is reall nice, piece of nature in midlle of city near neris river. If you visit Vilnius be sure to check it. I was quite lucky that i was able to shoot it that day, weeks beffore and weeks affter that was crazy rains

About plane i preffere it as monoplane, much more faster rolls and sharp control.
in the manual: "for improved roll rate, we recommend decreasing the wing area by 50% and leaving the top wing at home"
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 01:34 PM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,537 Posts
Really cool video Donatas! always good to see your new stuff!
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 01:55 PM
SHP: Super Harrier Practice
Zeke_val's Avatar
FRANCE
Joined Jun 2006
150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
in the manual: "for improved roll rate, we recommend decreasing the wing area by 50% and leaving the top wing at home"
LOL !! That' s so true
Zeke_val is offline Find More Posts by Zeke_val
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 02:13 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Don View Post
Hello guys, i would like to share pictures and videos of very neat plane that join my hangar, check out new Aito from Donuts models, powered by AXI 2826/12 on 4s Flight Power Eon X packs. I think video will say more than words;
http://vimeo.com/7535202

Review on my homepage:
http://www.pauzuolis-rc.com/planes/e...ts-models.html
Freakin' sweet video as usual! Congrats!
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 09:51 AM
Registered User
3Don's Avatar
Joined Nov 2004
962 Posts
Dan thx for kind words!
KM one more line qould be if you want hi wing trainer leave bottom wing home
3Don is offline Find More Posts by 3Don
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 10:35 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,537 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Don View Post
Dan thx for kind words!
KM one more line qould be if you want hi wing trainer leave bottom wing home
lol great idea Don This is making me think it would be fun to try the Ultimate AMR without the top wing
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 11:42 AM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
kepople's Avatar
United States, TX, Rockwall
Joined Jun 2001
8,080 Posts
So how does one get this plane here in the US?

kirby
kepople is offline Find More Posts by kepople
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 11:59 AM
Registered User
3Don's Avatar
Joined Nov 2004
962 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
lol great idea Don This is making me think it would be fun to try the Ultimate AMR without the top wing
Do it!!!And shoot video
Kirby, shoot email to Mr. Jerome "DONUTS" <donuts-models@club-internet.fr>,
3Don is offline Find More Posts by 3Don
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Donuts Models Micro Aito Phaeton Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 81 Apr 23, 2011 10:44 PM
New Product Elipsia from Donuts Models Brg34 Indoor Pattern/F3P 25 Jan 20, 2009 06:56 PM
Discussion Donut Models Aito V2 Video fw-190 Indoor Pattern/F3P 0 Jan 12, 2008 07:41 AM
Discussion My new planes from donuts models Elad Yeffet Indoor Pattern/F3P 0 Dec 20, 2007 11:57 AM
Build Log acrobatic micro pitts from Donuts Models indoor_fr Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 12 Nov 18, 2007 12:52 PM