HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2009, 10:51 AM
Trowbridge UK
Joined Oct 2006
1,204 Posts
it has a differant esc same motor, it now programmable and is more consistant, sometime the old one would wheelie one lap and not the next, i found it hard to use when trying for a fast lap. The 4400 is more controlable than the 5800 i post faster laps with the slower motor as it less to think about.
Whitham69 is offline Find More Posts by Whitham69
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2009, 02:17 PM
Joined Feb 2007
259 Posts
Hi,

Fred is the team manager for France, and Jonathan (one of the two french drivers in Leipzig) will be the responsable to contact each team manager about rules.

As Dez told in Germany, for stock class we have to see what will happen to the stock car classes, because this class allow us to get motors 13.5.
I ve also contacted Fred and Jonathan to discuss about motor legality. It's strange to see fast stock bike with lower gear ratios then other bikes, some use sensored, other sensorless, different can sizes, and the technical inspection on track in Spain or in Germany didn't have really systems to control the legality of each motor. As you may know, novak sells the inside parts of brushless motors for example, so you can mark the motor from the outside, and then rebuild the inside to get more power.
I contacted Dez and Fred to talk about an idea i have for strict stock rules, so we will have time to try to set the best we can to get the better equality on track as possible, all together off course (responsable to team managers, team managers to drivers of each country)
It's a novice class possibility, but also a tricky top racer class too, so it's important to regulate it carefully.

I m happy to see that Us experience in Germany has convinced other drivers to live this event. It's a very different way to understand competition, it's first of all a human experience, don't miss it.

Bye
Manu
Team manager Spain
Manuspain is offline Find More Posts by Manuspain