HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by termite, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 07:07 AM
Suspended Account
Utica Il.
Joined Dec 2002
4,222 Posts
Discussion
Missing in action

Sorry I haven't been around latley but these Laser Surgeries I've been haveing on my lower back have knocked me for a loop and since the Docs have increased the meds I don't want to be online saying stupid drug induced stuff!!!!!! (I get in enough trouble when I'm strait)
Almost done and then start lowering the dope again so I can think straight and get back to the one thing I love; Modeling and Flying!!!!!
I'm not to sure how this new friend stuff works but I've always thought of everyone here as a freind so if you are not on my list you will be when I'm thinking strait again and figure this new stuff out

Take Care
Randy
termite is offline Find More Posts by termite
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2009, 11:10 AM
Fast, faster & fast again
North Hollywood, CA
Joined Jul 2007
1,210 Posts
Welcome back...

Randy! Glad to hear you're doing better now. I've also been away for a while being that I had 2 shoulder surgeries this year and haven't been at the field for almost a year. I just started getting back online here at RCG. Good hearing back from you and I hope for a speedy recovery and successful outcome of the surgeries. Take care brother!

Jim
jimweda is offline Find More Posts by jimweda
Old Nov 13, 2009, 01:51 PM
Up Up and Away!
Joined May 2008
1,922 Posts
randy I hope you get better! btw look into that blade msr I told you about, I think its the solution to your problems, at least for now!
lightspeeddud is offline Find More Posts by lightspeeddud
Old Nov 19, 2009, 07:04 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,404 Posts
Sorry brother.... the place isn't the same without you.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320