SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by rcphreak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 06:32 PM
dgbuggy is offline
Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Ill post my mini-t when i get it, and get it all together with all the parts. its going to rip!
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2009, 06:45 PM
jettrooper02 is offline
Find More Posts by jettrooper02
jettrooper02's Avatar
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,412 Posts
sweet!
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 06:47 PM
shin is offline
Find More Posts by shin
Master Chief
shin's Avatar
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphreak View Post
worthey?? bow to the mini master good loooking groupe of rides ther good job !!!
Thank you very much
Since you enjoyed those heres a few more from my collection
Do enjoy
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 07:40 PM
dgbuggy is offline
Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shin View Post
Thank you very much
Since you enjoyed those heres a few more from my collection
Do enjoy
WOW, you have a really big collection. are they all hobby grad?

peace
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 07:58 PM
shin is offline
Find More Posts by shin
Master Chief
shin's Avatar
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbuggy View Post
WOW, you have a really big collection. are they all hobby grad?

peace
Toy to hobby grade with everything in between
Though even most of the toys have been modded with hobby grade parts
Just love to tinker
I love rc and have been in the hobby for over 30 years
I drive cars trucks truggies from micro up to 1/8 scale
Fly planes, edf, and helis, from micro indoor flyers to large scale 6 to 8 channel aircraft
Subs boats motorcycles and the occasional odd ball rc vehicle that defies description Like a shell Shocker Tri clops roboraptor etc
Just cant get enough
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:05 PM
dgbuggy is offline
Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shin View Post
Toy to hobby grade with everything in between
Though even most of the toys have been modded with hobby grade parts
Just love to tinker
I love rc and have been in the hobby for over 30 years
I drive cars trucks truggies from micro up to 1/8 scale
Fly planes, edf, and helis, from micro indoor flyers to large scale 6 to 8 channel aircraft
Subs boats motorcycles and the occasional odd ball rc vehicle that defies description Like a shell Shocker Tri clops roboraptor etc
Just cant get enough
Sounds like your pretty hooked on rc. i fly planes, mini helis, drive boats and car/buggys and and i'm looking into a cheap edf. well see.

do you have a mini-t?
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
shin is offline
Find More Posts by shin
Master Chief
shin's Avatar
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbuggy View Post
Sounds like your pretty hooked on rc. i fly planes, mini helis, drive boats and car/buggys and and i'm looking into a cheap edf. well see.

do you have a mini-t?
Theres one somewhere i recently moved and im still upacking all of my belongings
Will eventually post all my rc vehicles and stuff in the appropriate forums here at RC Groups
Seeya round
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:41 PM
NanoTrax is offline
Find More Posts by NanoTrax
dNaNo eXperT
NanoTrax's Avatar
Pattaya, Thailand
Joined Jul 2009
51 Posts
got a new one that came in just recently... its a 1/43 dNaNo Nissan Fairlady Z GT500 Class (Motul Autech Z 2007 ASC Body). just won the latest club race @ nanotrax using this one
NanoTrax is offline Find More Posts by NanoTrax
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 08:57 PM
dgbuggy is offline
Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoTrax View Post
got a new one that came in just recently... its a 1/43 dNaNo Nissan Fairlady Z GT500 Class (Motul Autech Z 2007 ASC Body). just won the latest club race @ nanotrax using this one
sweet car!
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:14 PM
shin is offline
Find More Posts by shin
Master Chief
shin's Avatar
Joined Sep 2006
2,279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoTrax View Post
got a new one that came in just recently... its a 1/43 dNaNo Nissan Fairlady Z GT500 Class (Motul Autech Z 2007 ASC Body). just won the latest club race @ nanotrax using this one
Awesome
Nice looking ride
shin is offline Find More Posts by shin
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 08:10 PM
dgbuggy is offline
Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoTrax View Post
got a new one that came in just recently... its a 1/43 dNaNo Nissan Fairlady Z GT500 Class (Motul Autech Z 2007 ASC Body). just won the latest club race @ nanotrax using this one
how fast does it go?
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 08:27 PM
NanoTrax is offline
Find More Posts by NanoTrax
dNaNo eXperT
NanoTrax's Avatar
Pattaya, Thailand
Joined Jul 2009
51 Posts
dnano's speed is comparable to mini-z but that all depends on motor, setup and gearing. are we talking racing or drag runs? its pretty fast for its size
NanoTrax is offline Find More Posts by NanoTrax
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 08:50 PM
jettrooper02 is offline
Find More Posts by jettrooper02
jettrooper02's Avatar
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,412 Posts
sweet car. don't forget to put a vote in to sticky the thread.
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2009, 09:15 PM
NanoTrax is offline
Find More Posts by NanoTrax
dNaNo eXperT
NanoTrax's Avatar
Pattaya, Thailand
Joined Jul 2009
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrooper02 View Post
sweet car. don't forget to put a vote in to sticky the thread.
already one... first page of the thread
NanoTrax is offline Find More Posts by NanoTrax
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2009, 12:34 AM
jettrooper02 is offline
Find More Posts by jettrooper02
jettrooper02's Avatar
USA, WA, Bonney Lake
Joined Aug 2008
3,412 Posts
oh sorry didn't notice.
jettrooper02 is offline Find More Posts by jettrooper02
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools