junkman
United States, AL, Madison
Joined May 2004
219 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Windshear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gliders View Post
I think Doug is probably wanting not to lose both the product and the money at this point, if he had the product back he definately would refund Windshear IMO - gliders
You are right on this one, but its too late paypal notified me that they have decided to resolve this issue in the buyers favor. Seem they are impatient also. People who lie about other people and transactions should not be allowed on this forum. I have tried to resolve this fairly and honestly but have been unfairly and maliciously maligned.
Doug
Douglas Cheatwo is offline Find More Posts by Douglas Cheatwo
Last edited by Douglas Cheatwo; Nov 09, 2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: typo
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:10 AM
Glitch Master
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Apr 2007
2,003 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Yeah Walt, I didn't know of or even ever heard of Doug's SN before, we simply have never crossed paths. The same I can say about Windshear II.

Now, I would deal with Doug without thinking twice, he appears to me to be doing what anyone in his position would do in this situation. Windshear has shown themselves to be over-reactive, impatient, and able to assassinate the character of another person sight unseen without any rationale.

Walt stated my feelings well in post #43
Jim Varley is offline Find More Posts by Jim Varley
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:11 AM
Glitch Master
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Apr 2007
2,003 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Is there any basis for reporting the opening thread for violating the rule of "personal attack"?
Jim Varley is offline Find More Posts by Jim Varley
Old Nov 09, 2009, 12:19 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,534 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Varley View Post
Is there any basis for reporting the opening thread for violating the rule of "personal attack"?
Jim Thomas of Folsom CA and LSF Treasurer uses "Personal Attack" and "Trollong" to report any mention of his bogus "new" bag deal. So, I don't see why not. A single report will probably not get you an obnixious reporting warnning. Ask Jim how many it takes.

CLICK ME!
Tim Wolff is online now Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
Old Nov 09, 2009, 08:08 PM
I meant to do that....
United States, CA, Upland
Joined Dec 2005
351 Posts
Trader Rating: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDSHEAR II View Post
If you continue to buy items on the forum but never pay for them, I won't be the only member you will never deal with. Pay your bills.
I'm not going to rehash a year old dispute with you, but I sure have no problems dealing with honest people on here. Too bad your not one of them!
crashnburned is online now Find More Posts by crashnburned
Old Nov 09, 2009, 08:21 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
4,831 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wolff View Post
Jim Thomas of Folsom CA and LSF Treasurer uses "Personal Attack" and "Trollong" to report any mention of his bogus "new" bag deal. So, I don't see why not. A single report will probably not get you an obnixious reporting warnning. Ask Jim how many it takes.

CLICK ME!
Wait, I'm lost-what or who is involved with the bag thing?
angelfood is offline Find More Posts by angelfood
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 09, 2009, 09:27 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,534 Posts
Trader Rating: 115
The info in my blog is kept updated and tells the story.

My post above was reported by "someone" for trolling
Tim Wolff is online now Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
Old Nov 09, 2009, 09:53 PM
USA, CA, Monrovia
Joined Feb 2008
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
I think we should all ask for a Drivers License and prof of AGE before we make a deal! Lol...
Aero Ace is offline Find More Posts by Aero Ace
Old Nov 09, 2009, 10:48 PM
junkman
United States, AL, Madison
Joined May 2004
219 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDSHEAR II View Post
I was scammed by DOUGLAS CHEATWO (Katy, TX) about 3 weeks ago when he never delivered the paid for items in the posted ad link. He continues to list items for sale and had active ads the last time I checked.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1126087

I paid him via PayPal and have since started the "dispute" process against him. These electric items were to be used in a couple of foamies for my young son (10), his first! I had informed DOUG CHEATWO of this and he assured me that I would have nothing to worry about because these were NIB items, except for two of them. I paid his asking price on 10-15-09. Today is Saturday, 11-07-09, and I have yet to receive anything from him except alibis. ~He shipped it to the wrong address and it is currently in the mail system~. Right. I will still complete the foamies for my son so that will not be a problem. Before I initiated the dispute, I e-mailed DOUG CHEATWO and asked him simply to just refund the $$, and we could both move on. His reply was that all sales are final! DOUG CHEATWO also said that since I did not pay for shipping or a tracking fee, it's pretty much MY FAULT! In his ad link above, it clearly states "$150 SHIPPED"!!! That is what I paid him. So in the end, no money refunded nor any esc's shipped.

GOD BLESS YOU, DOUG.
The accusations posted here are outright LIES! Please see attachments. The package was returned to me late today. I have been waiting for the usps to post delivery confirmation. Go to usps track and confirm. enter the delivery confirmation number and that shows that delivery was returned to my address today.
I want to thank the good people who were interested enough to wait and see and not jump to unfair conclusions.
The package has been opened. Everything shipped was returned.
God bless you!
Douglas Cheatwo is offline Find More Posts by Douglas Cheatwo
Last edited by Douglas Cheatwo; Nov 13, 2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Typo and added info.
Old Nov 09, 2009, 10:54 PM
FPV = empty wallet
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Feb 2009
511 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnburned View Post
I have dealt with Windshear II on a different forum and sadly it was not good. I, for one, will never deal with him again.
Appears Windshear II has made more than one enemy on this forum. I too have had negative dealings with him in the past.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1104532

I told you Stephen- WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Cheatwo View Post
You are right on this one, but its too late paypal notified me that they have decided to resolve this issue in the buyers favor. Seem they are impatient also. People who lie about other people and transactions should not be allowed on this forum. I have tried to resolve this fairly and honestly but have been unfairly and maliciously maligned.
Doug
Sorry you had to experience first hand this poor excuse for a character. I think though by reading the last 4 pages, his attempts to smear your name have failed. If anything people have a better picture of the person he is and seller you are.
Adroc3905 is offline Find More Posts by Adroc3905
Old Nov 09, 2009, 10:58 PM
READY!
seattle, wa
Joined May 2008
622 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
wow
shafferama is offline Find More Posts by shafferama
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:14 PM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
12,969 Posts
Trader Rating: 612
Glad it arrived with all parts intact, your rep is fine here
The Don is online now Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:38 PM
Too much power = Just enough
East Liverpool, Ohio The armpit of America
Joined Apr 2007
517 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Glad it arrived with all parts intact, your rep is fine here
Hear,Hear!!
misplacedtexan is offline Find More Posts by misplacedtexan
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:40 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,703 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Hey, I remember that truck/motor complaint.
I suggest Windshear II be sent on vacation. Anyone else? There is too much proof posted now going against his word...
Do a search in google for "brookmont lane. columbia, sc". Seems pretty simple IF someone by that name lived on that street?

Rick
rampman is offline Find More Posts by rampman
Last edited by rampman; Nov 09, 2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old Nov 09, 2009, 11:51 PM
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Feb 2008
537 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfood View Post
Wait, I'm lost-what or who is involved with the bag thing?
Don't ask, that guy has been crying about that bag deal in every thread he could for about a year now. It was just unrelated flatulence on his part, he saw a chance to get his old unrelated bag issue brought up and smear the other guy's name a bit more so he did. Just ignore it.
TacoChuck is offline Find More Posts by TacoChuck