Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 03, 2009, 08:26 PM
TN
Joined May 2009
46 Posts
Discussion
A10 Warthog from Nitroplanes

Has anyone flown the $80 A10 Warthog from nitroplanes.com?
elicvn is offline Find More Posts by elicvn
Last edited by elicvn; Nov 04, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2009, 09:13 PM
Crash test dummy
Alabama
Joined Dec 2005
265 Posts
I haven't. Personally I wouldn't order anything from Nitroplanes. I ordered an Edge 540 from them about a year ago and when I got it, it had no hardware in the box. No control arms, linkages, landing gear, etc. I called them to report the shortage and those folks can barely speak english and I couldn't get the woman to understand what I was saying. I was telling her that the hardware was not in the box and she said " yes it come hardware"...lol I guess she thought I was asking if the kit comes with hardware....lol

Anyway, I talked with two different customer service reps and couldn't get any results. The kit is still sitting in my shop unfinished. They have good prices, but what good is a kit with missing parts?
dhelms9138 is offline Find More Posts by dhelms9138
Old Nov 03, 2009, 09:20 PM
TN
Joined May 2009
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhelms9138 View Post
I haven't. Personally I wouldn't order anything from Nitroplanes. I ordered an Edge 540 from them about a year ago and when I got it, it had no hardware in the box. No control arms, linkages, landing gear, etc. I called them to report the shortage and those folks can barely speak english and I couldn't get the woman to understand what I was saying. I was telling her that the hardware was not in the box and she said " yes it come hardware"...lol I guess she thought I was asking if the kit comes with hardware....lol

Anyway, I talked with two different customer service reps and couldn't get any results. The kit is still sitting in my shop unfinished. They have good prices, but what good is a kit with missing parts?
well my brother ordered an esky flight sim from them and it works perfect! where do you order from?
elicvn is offline Find More Posts by elicvn
Old Nov 03, 2009, 09:21 PM
Joined Aug 2004
314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elicvn View Post
Has anyone flown the $80 A10 Warthog from nitroplanes?
Accidently answered your post under "The Twins"..check it out...
poweredlawndart is offline Find More Posts by poweredlawndart
Old Nov 04, 2009, 06:49 AM
Crash test dummy
Alabama
Joined Dec 2005
265 Posts
I ordered from their website. I'm sure that all of their stuff isn't defective. I just gave the experience that I had with them and when I have a problem with a company and they don't fix the problem, I don't order from them again. That's all that I'm saying. They may be a fine company, but from my experience, they are lacking.
dhelms9138 is offline Find More Posts by dhelms9138