HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2009, 05:16 PM
Fairborn, OH
Joined Nov 2009
544 Posts
Discussion
BH F-35 Order MIA

Original order #62298 placed Sept. 22, 2009. Wrong item sent and returned to BH. BH has promised on multiple occasions that my re-order was “on the way” (making these claims on at least Oct. 19, Oct. 23, Nov. 2), and provided a "place-holder" UPS tracking number as the UPS website has never shown (I last checked at 4:37 p.m. today) that BH has submitted my order for delivery by UPS. When I go to the so-called “Live Chat” and wait for 20 minutes, I got the following:
Please wait for a site operator to respond. Thank you.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Problems with the quality of the product is one thing, but I can’t even get an honest answer or my order. Any intel on if Pete is still with them?
alexandermh is offline Find More Posts by alexandermh
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2009, 08:31 PM
Joined Mar 2009
148 Posts
dont know but it is sorry noone has come on here and said anything.. and I bet they continue to sell products without any customer service!!!! wow are they showing there true colors??
louisiana boy is offline Find More Posts by louisiana boy
Old Nov 04, 2009, 11:56 AM
Upstate N.Y.
Joined Jan 2009
168 Posts
This is really something we buy from them they take are money and we get nothing in return. I have tried to contact them every way possible I'm not going to hold any more have done that over and over. Tried the online chat got no where with that left a message on the on line chat absolutely nothing. GOING ON 24 DAYS NOW SENSE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM. YOU WOULD THINK THE NEW OWNER WOULD LIKE TO START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT GUESS THEY CHOOSE THE LEFT FOOT.
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TO SIT ON HOLD I HAVE TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING.
keepitstr8 is offline Find More Posts by keepitstr8