HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 30, 2009, 06:40 PM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Mar 2004
3,169 Posts
Complaint
Can't tell new posts from old posts..they all come up unread.

Whatever the new changes are.. it's not going well for me... I can't tell what I've read, and what's new... Even my subscribed threads are screwed...

..with no rhyme or reason to all this.. it almost makes no sense for me to try and figure out where/what I've read, and to try to decipher new from old...

Big waste of time... I hope it gets fixed.. I really like you guys, and this site... but don't have the time and brain power to figure out what's what...
I mean... it's a computer.. it should be alot easier... in this day and age there's no reason for it to be difficult.
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2009, 02:49 AM
RCGroups tech support
Joined May 2002
3,424 Posts
Please click "mark forums read" link in the search menu, or just click here to clear the unread status of all threads.
Mike Kolesnikov is offline Find More Posts by Mike Kolesnikov
Administrator
Old Oct 31, 2009, 09:38 PM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Mar 2004
3,169 Posts
Thanks Mike. Is this something that needs to be done after every session?

I seem to remember something about it in "settings".. that it can be set to mark the forums read after each session.. at least that's what it used to do.. I think..
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant