HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by charger74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 01:15 AM
United States, OH, Minerva
Joined Feb 2009
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Complete radio and power system for 400 park flyer

what i have is a imex radio system and power setup out of a extra 300.this is a complete package that includes, transmitter(4 channel),rx(5 channel),motor(400 brushless),speed control(25amp),4 micro servos,lipoly battery(1250 3 cell),charger,on/off switch,2 slowflyer props.all are in excellent condition and only have two flights on entire system.nothing is broken or been repaired and is like new condition.the only reason im selling this setup is because after only getting two flights on the plane that this system was installed on i put it away for the day and the next day when i got up i found my new puppy had chewed the tip of the wing off!!! so i just decided to strip the plane of everything and let it go because i really dont need this laying around.im asking 120.00 for everything or trade for parkzone sukhoi or cx2 or cx3.
charger74 is offline Find More Posts by charger74
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread