HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 25, 2009, 10:56 PM
Joined Oct 2009
3 Posts
Question
Blade mSR help no blue LED light

Hi all

New to the game used the heli a couple of times and now the blue led light no longer comes on so I am dead in the water. I have three batteries all are full but still no light.

Thanks
Billv2 is offline Find More Posts by Billv2
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2009, 11:25 PM
Tennesee
Joined Feb 2007
504 Posts
My guess is a broken power lead from the battery to the 5in1. If that is not the problem then a bad 5in1 would be the next guess. Get a volt/ohm meter and start testing. If you don't have a volt/ohm meter get one. They are inexpensive for one that will serve your purpose. The other option is to find someone local to help. Good luck.
vanman2004b is offline Find More Posts by vanman2004b
Old Oct 26, 2009, 12:52 AM
Joined Oct 2009
3 Posts
Not reading manual has its pitfalls

I really did not consider the way you unplug and plaug as well as turning the transmitter on and off in the wrong sequence would have such a devastating effect. It looks like I managed to kill the heli in one day just trying to figure out how it works. This sucks but you live and learn. I also had no idea about the trim buttons on the transmitter again chalk that up to mister "I don't need to read the manual". I have found a lot of info in trim and set up so I guess I will be back in the game after I buy another unit or get th is one fixed .

As they say "My Bad".

Thanks for the quick response.

Bill
Old Oct 26, 2009, 02:33 AM
Joined Oct 2009
3 Posts
You cant break it by using to wrong powering sequence.
Skampster is offline Find More Posts by Skampster
Old Oct 26, 2009, 11:11 AM
Joined Oct 2009
3 Posts
must be the various crashes.

I will get it checked out.

Thx

Bill