SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by crd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 25, 2009, 02:13 AM
crd
Always thinkering
United States, FL
Joined Nov 2006
1,255 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
For Sale
Creative Vado HD Camera + Free camera mount (Slow Stick, EasyStar, Universal)

Guys I just bought a full HD video camera and I wont be needing this Vado HD camera.

I will include a FREE CAMERA MOUNT specially designed for the vado HD camera. I have mounts for Easy Star, Slow Stick and a Universal Mount for other planes. http://www.claserdesigns.com/rc-robotics.html for more info

This camera records very sharp videos, better than Flip mino, kodak Zi6 or Sanyo's top of the line pocket camera. It also records in wideangle perfect for FPV.

You can record HD video on the camera and at the same time connect your video transmitter to the AV output of the camera and have a perfect FPV system, even if the transmitter signal fades your video wont be affected because the camera is recording "on the plane" not in your DVR on the ground.

The camera is 2 months old and it have been used a few times, always kept in the silicone case, NO SCRATCHES AT ALL, comes with everything it came with, silicone cover, HDMI cable, and RCA video cables. Is in mint conditions

Camera Recharges via USB cable

Camera weights 100g with battery

$110 shipped

No Scratches or Marks of any kind

Here are some videos I took with this camera (right click the video and choose VIEW ON YOUTUBE) so you can see the bigger resolution, quality of the video is better on the PC, but it looks real good after is compressed on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvHrS0ET4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfFK3oYmXs
crd is offline Find More Posts by crd
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by crd; Oct 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2009, 01:11 PM
Joined Feb 2009
817 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
I'll take it.
Breezemont is offline Find More Posts by Breezemont
Old Oct 25, 2009, 09:37 PM
crd
Always thinkering
United States, FL
Joined Nov 2006