HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2009, 10:43 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Help!
I need the CG for a PZ P-51 Mustang, the original brushed PZ P-51

I ordered me one of the brushless motor mount adapters of E-Bay and I installed a new PULSO 2826/08 outrunner motor (it was the one that I got for free, well 20 bucks for shipping) and it should really make this PZ mustang scream however with the heavier motor and a heavier battery pack I am going to need to make sure I have the CG right and I don't know what the CG is for the Parkzone P-51 Mustang so anyone knowing what it is would be greatly appreciated if you could post it on here for me.

THANKS

As I had stated above this is the original Parkzone P-51 Mustang that originally came with the brushed geared motor.
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:22 PM
Warbird Enthusiast
Long Island, NY
Joined Jan 2008
5,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechengineer03
I ordered me one of the brushless motor mount adapters of E-Bay and I installed a new PULSO 2826/08 outrunner motor (it was the one that I got for free, well 20 bucks for shipping) and it should really make this PZ mustang scream however with the heavier motor and a heavier battery pack I am going to need to make sure I have the CG right and I don't know what the CG is for the Parkzone P-51 Mustang so anyone knowing what it is would be greatly appreciated if you could post it on here for me.

THANKS

As I had stated above this is the original Parkzone P-51 Mustang that originally came with the brushed geared motor.

As per the "Frankie" replacement airframe manual:
With a 3s 2100 lipo...3 inches (76mm) from the leading edge where it meets the fuse.
LICobra is offline Find More Posts by LICobra
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FMS P-51 4 blade vs 2 blade
Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:27 AM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
OK Thanks LICOBRA
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03