HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 24, 2003, 09:55 PM
Joined Mar 2003
111 Posts
How to fix tracking! On the Corona!

Could somebody show me what to adjust on the Corona, perhaps a picture, I like pictures!
cmikecs is offline Find More Posts by cmikecs
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2003, 10:04 PM
Victim of Gravity
Cary, NC
Joined Sep 2001
814 Posts
You should check the Corona operator's manual. Not the assembly instructions - the other one. You can download it from the Lite Machines website if you don't have it. They have a very good description of the tracking process - complete with pictures!

KC
K.C. is offline Find More Posts by K.C.
Old Apr 25, 2003, 09:46 AM
ok, maybe it is a toy
Alberta, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
1,488 Posts
Hello cmikecs. K.C. is right, and let us know if you got them tracked. It is very important to have them track evenly to prevent vibration and uneven lift. I wear safety glasses as a extra precaution since I find my eyes have to be in line with the blades to see if they are even or not. Also, weigh the heli down by putting a metre or yard stick through the skids and adding a couple heavy books etc. One last note that the instructions don't tell you: track them in a room that you have different background colors (like biege wall next to a wood cabinet, or sofa...) The reason for this is that sometimes you can't see the blades or tape that well, so by moving your body to give a different background the tape and blades show up better. Just a few thoughts.
rob mueller is offline Find More Posts by rob mueller