Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BustedBlades, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 10:08 AM
Fear is the mind killer
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Dec 2008
1,245 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
For Sale
Blade CX2 custom Heli with tons free stuff!! $120 shipped for the lot

Custom Blade CX2 helicopter

$120 shipped for everything you see.
just priced it 10/15/09

Working condition, flies great, trimmed, shafts not bent, gears are in good working condition, bearings move smoothly- Just an hour or two on it at most. HELI IS MECHANICALLY COMPLETE INSPITE OF THE ELECTONICS BEING REMOVED. MOUNTING ELECTRONICS REQUIRES A 4CH MICRO RECEIVER.
  • Aluminum frame (phenolic deck with metal shaft housing)
  • E-flight aluminum swashplate
  • RiveSud lower/ blades/ battery box
  • Aluminum tail boom
  • Extended shafts
  • E-flight S60 stock servos, installed, working, trimmed
  • Brushed motor heat sink
  • E-flight lower rotor head
  • E-flight upper rotor head (installed)
  • Lots of spare blades (top and bottom) Some used and cracked but kept b/c it still flew with them.
  • Tons of extra stock parts that will go to whoever buys the heli.
Blade CX2 brushless motor system

Works great on the above frame. All you need to make this heli fly is a RX/TX and one *C10 motor. Everything is soldiered together, but I also will include the wire schematic.

I took the electronics off because I needed the receiver. Installation is a 10 min job. all electrics mount together with the receiver.

*A replacement motor is $20 shipped from StrongrcMotors.com (USA- half way down page) or $10+ship from Hobbycity.

Power system includes:

(2) Turnigy 6amp Brushless ESCís

(3) C10 motors 2900kv- 2 of which have broken leads

Blue Arrow nano V-Tail Mixer

BA Nano Gyro 2.3gram

(3) batteries, 2 are Megapower, 850 mAh, 15C; 1 is the stock E-flight battery

PM me with any questions you have.

Thanks for looking,
Matt Hebert
BustedBlades is offline Find More Posts by BustedBlades
Last edited by BustedBlades; Oct 20, 2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Price reduced
to remove ads between posts