HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by octane-link, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 12:39 PM
Joined Aug 2007
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
OS .65 LA Blue Finish for Sale

I bought this engine for a project that never came to fruition, and I don't own the airframe anymore. I also fly electric now, so I have no need for this engine.

It has never been flown, never even installed in an airplane. The engine and muffler are included, but you will need to add a glow plug, muffler gasket, and fuel lines, these were not included when I got the engine.

Its in great shape, and a beautiful color. This engine is no longer made, and I am selling it for $100, which is $20 less than Tower Hobbies' price, and for a one-of-a-kind engine.

Paypal or cash for local buyers (Denver, CO), and buyer pays shipping.

To generate interest, I am negoitable on the price and dropping it to $80, I need to move this engine.
octane-link is offline Find More Posts by octane-link
Last edited by octane-link; Oct 12, 2009 at 06:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2009, 08:25 AM
Joined Aug 2007
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Bump to the top.
octane-link is offline Find More Posts by octane-link
Old Nov 11, 2009, 06:21 AM
USA, MO, Ava
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
Trader Rating: 120
still for sale?
Sofa King is offline Find More Posts by Sofa King
Old Sep 21, 2010, 07:54 PM
Joined Sep 2009
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
hi if you still have engine i need it for my b-17 bomber can we workout a deal on payment my ratings on rcu are good , i have only bought once on rcgroup have good rating also , one income family trying to start a hobby before retiring let me know ok rjm
corsairmen is online now Find More Posts by corsairmen
Old Sep 24, 2010, 06:02 PM
Windsor, Canada
Joined Sep 2003
151 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
os

Still for sale ?
philfun is offline Find More Posts by philfun
Old Oct 14, 2010, 08:46 PM
burning sky
Phenix City, Al
Joined Oct 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
RSparks

Is the engine still for sale and what is the price? How do you get payed? New to rcgroup. Thanks!
wetsu82 is offline Find More Posts by wetsu82
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:05 PM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Mar 2004
3,249 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
As you can see, this thread is over a year old, and apparently the original poster either has no interest in marking it sold, closing the thread, or communicating with the general population.. other then maybe PM.. which we wouldn't know either unless we received one... he's been somewhat active in the forums up to even a few days ago too... hmm.... I wouldn't hold out that its still available, nor would I entertain buying after just the few minutes of research I've done. Too bad.. I was interested though.. or I wouldn't have even wasted the 90 seconds posting too, or reading the ad.
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant