HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Michael Heer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2003, 09:50 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,251 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
No. California will not ship sale.

For those considering going to Saturday's Los Banos Scale Soaring event hosted by SBSS or Sunday's Mother Lode EAT # 2 near Sonora I am loading up my van to sell four kits and some ready to fly electrics. If you will be at these events or live near Stockton, Ca. you can buy in advance of these events. I need servos for up coming projects and must reduce my inventory so I am willing to swap for same size servos on planes and reduce prices accordingly. Again, will not ship for this sale.
Kits:
1) Hobby Lobby Demoiselle in red for $40.00 perfect condition.
2) Road Kill Me 109 for $27.00 perfect condition
3) Aventura II with speed 480 motor $125.00 mint. (SOLD)
4) Me 109 foamy painted, rubber band but convertable $20.00.
Planes Ready to fly:
1) Parent child combo, Almost new Mini Piper and Teddy (w/400)
comes with Focus III AM transmitter and 2 receivers on ch 54, 2 speed controllers, 4 servos, 2 motors and one battery 6 cell 1000 mamp nimh with 2 flights on it for $250.00 or swap four similar servos and cost is only $170.00. (built as class projects and both fly well.)
2) Softik Acro from NE Sailplane with ailerons and elevator control (3 servos) includes speed 400 and folding prop for $150.00 or $90.00 with servo swap. (Battery and plug in speed controller available).
3) Elipsoid with 110" wingspan with motor and Astroflight 112 speed controller and receiver battery installed and 4 servos and extension wires for $300.00. New servos but old Airtonic plugs. If you fly JR or Airtronic will sell receiver and motor battery for reasonable add on price. Flies great.
4) Tipsy that has been crashed and repaired and comes with a new spare wing, two servos, Pixie 7 speed control, motor and folding prop for $100.00 or swap servos and $60.00. Still flies well and still thermals.
Again this is a no shipping sale. thanks for your consideration, see you at the events or contact me here as I am selling first come. Mike Heer
Also have an Alcyone open class glider with six servos for sale, a Mini Ellipse with glider and electric fuselages (SOLD) (glider version ready to use and electric is pristine.) But I may not be transporting these with me this weekend.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Michael Heer; Apr 25, 2003 at 10:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 24, 2003, 03:19 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,251 Posts
Mini Ellipse is sold for cash and brushless motors.
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 24, 2003, 04:29 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,251 Posts
Adventura II traded for servos per e-mail to Dave
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Michael Heer; Apr 25, 2003 at 09:09 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2003, 09:06 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,251 Posts
Response to Bill's e-mail:
The Elipsoid is powered with a motor from Dymond with a planetary gear drive attached (They sold it that way) I think a 660 but maybe a 550 but it does a good climb out at about 45 degrees. Motor and gear drive was about $80.00 and speed controller $ 90.00. Servos are two standard Airtronics in the fuselage and two Hitec 85s in the wings. Will include receiver for $40.00, current crystal is ch 47. Plane is in good condition with only 5 flights on it. Covering is the transparent blue but wing has sparkling trim tape on the leading edges. Control linkage has been upgraded and works fine.
I have about $450.00 in the plane not counting receiver or motor battery and I am already discounting it 1/3 and it is very good condition so I am firm for now.
I am selling it because I simply have too many planes. It is two years old and only has two flights in last 18 months because I review a lot of planes. Hope that helps, thanks for the good questions Posted here in case others have questions as well.
To Jim:
Mini Piper is in mint condition with all new equipment and very nicely made. Has red wing and horizontal stab, was made as a class project by adults interested in learning about RC. Teddy was also made by a student and has been flown only once to prove it would fly. Student lost interest in flying RC as flying my trainers on buddy box he kept going for trees.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Michael Heer; Apr 25, 2003 at 10:03 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2003, 10:08 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,251 Posts
It' s about 8:00 and I won't be checking the computer any more tonight so if your interested and will be at Los Banos Saturday morning seek me out as stuff will be in van. I will be taking pictures and videos for Liftzone. On Sunday stuff will be displayed at Mother Lode electric event.
Have a great weekend guys! Mike
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread