HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Draven, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2009, 08:29 PM
Infinite Zenith
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Sep 2006
2,467 Posts
Question
Do I have a good statistical chance of entering Pepperdine University?

I am A junior at a College Prep Charter School. This school is part of an organization, Called Uplift Education. http://www.uplifteducation.org/home.aspx
We are sister schools to the 9th best school in the nation. I am currently In AP Span. Lit. And AP Span. Lang. I can accumulate a total of 17 college credits when I take the exams. I will take AP calculus and AP Biology Next Year and take those exams. There is no official "ranking" at my school as there is only 23 students as juniors. But I honestly think I qualify the Top 5. My Dream School is Pepperdine because it fits my lifestyle, the students and teachers are as if I would chosen them for myself, the place is beautiful, but most importantly, Its s great School. And graduating from Pepperdine will not only bring me a step closer to fulfilling my Dreams, but it will remain as an important part of my life. My Dream is to graduate from UC Berkeley Optometry School and Start my Optometry Clinic In Dallas. I visited Both Schools this summer, And Many others. Like Stanford, UCLA, USC, CalPoly...Etc. But I felt as I was part of UCB and Pepperdine, almost like reverse "Dejavu"? To Sum it all up, I am one of the best students at a recognized College Prep School, I will have taken 4 Ap Courses and have taken the Exams, I have more than 100 hours of community service. I am also a leader, few with words, but great with impact.
Draven is offline Find More Posts by Draven
Closed Thread