SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by cycle1racing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 06, 2009, 07:21 AM
Norman, Ok.
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
Trader Rating: 122
Off Site
Topsky DLG NIB

Just thought I would pass this along to those who didn't make it into the group buy. It's going to run $11 more but you wont have to wait 4 weeks as shipping is only 7-10 days. There is nothing in this for me just helping out fellow members.

Hi there,

Thanks for your email. Please kindly check the following information for the total amount of your purchase with shipment to USA:

DetailsNameUnit PriceQuantityTotal

rcpl710334 Channel RC EP 1.5M AG4XXXX Soaring Thermo DLG GliderUS$196.201US$196.20

Sub Total:US$196.20

Shipping Estimate(Air Parcel):US$30.96
Grand Total:US$207.54

The total amount with special offer will be USD 207.54. This amount will be the best offer we can give, please kindly understand that we only very narrow profit margin. I hope the information may help. If you're interested in it, you may place your order on our website:http://r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcpl71033. You'll enjoy better offer and lower shipping cost if you purchase on our website rather than on eBay. We're looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you very much!: )

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

Yours Sincerely,
Aure

http://www.r2hobbies.com
cycle1racing is offline Find More Posts by cycle1racing
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2009, 08:53 AM
USA, PA, Lewisberry
Joined May 2008
76 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Topsky

There does not seem to be a way to order the Topsky? Reported as out of stock?
Chuck Yeager is offline Find More Posts by Chuck Yeager
Old Oct 06, 2009, 09:37 AM
Norman, Ok.
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
I ordered one no problem. Maybe they just ran out. I would email them and see if they have an ETA for more. There web site may not be up to date on quantity...dunno?
Old Oct 06, 2009, 10:29 AM
Sailplane Hoarderer....er
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Jul 2005
218 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Mark my friend you do understand that you'll need huck this glider right?
Ryan2200 is offline Find More Posts by Ryan2200
Old Oct 06, 2009, 02:14 PM
Norman, Ok.
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
No peg for me just very light slope conditions will do You got the Lynx fired up yet....NO!...Ok just sell it to me, I will do her justice...please
Last edited by cycle1racing; Oct 06, 2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: had to add "please"
Old Oct 07, 2009, 09:56 AM
Throw a glider!
Columbus Ohio
Joined Mar 2007
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Just curious, if the glider is $196.20, and the shipping is $30.96, why is the total $207.54?

I get $227.16 ?

They are also stating that they do not ship the item to the U.S.
glider90 is offline Find More Posts by glider90
Last edited by glider90; Oct 07, 2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old Oct 07, 2009, 10:21 AM
Norman, Ok.
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
I guess it doesn't show the discount but the total for mine was $207.54 shipped. Basically they are selling the plane with a $20 discount for $176.58 + shipping. Send them an email and they will put you on the back order list I have been told. The group buy planes may have came from this vender as they went from 20+ planes on the ebay listing to none and the auction pulled when the buy was filled. I ordered mine before the buy ended so there was not an out of stock problem.
Old Oct 07, 2009, 11:03 AM
Mezmerizing...ain't it!
San Jose, California
Joined Jul 2007
182 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Is the the same as the Topsky DLG by Topsoaring.com

Just curious...Is this DLG that is sold on ebay the same DLG Topsky manufactured by Topsoaring? If so, how can they sell it for less than topsoaring.com To me, both planes look identical
Robert N is online now Find More Posts by Robert N
Old Oct 07, 2009, 11:20 AM
United States, FL, Shalimar
Joined Jan 2009
322 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
That's kind of funny, down at the bottom of there add it says

"Remark: We do not ship this item to US."
jolly01 is offline Find More Posts by jolly01
Old Oct 07, 2009, 11:29 AM
Father of Fr3aK, DLG Pilot
USA, OH, Worthington
Joined May 2002
6,769 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Maybe it was translated wrong?
tom43004 is offline Find More Posts by tom43004
Old Oct 07, 2009, 02:57 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycle1racing
I guess it doesn't show the discount but the total for mine was $207.54 shipped. Basically they are selling the plane with a $20 discount for $176.58 + shipping. Send them an email and they will put you on the back order list I have been told. The group buy planes may have came from this vender as they went from 20+ planes on the ebay listing to none and the auction pulled when the buy was filled. I ordered mine before the buy ended so there was not an out of stock problem.

All
I have confirmed with Topsoaring that they have the planes for the my thread in stock - I did not get them from ebay or this ebay company. He "Topsoaring.com" has also stated recently in another thread that those ebay guys were not Topsoaring.
Topsoaring will be out of the Topsky after the buy as they are on holiday all this week and wont start production again until October 9th.
By the way the Topsoaring guys are on RCgroups - the main contact is WZG_ZXL if you want to talk to him.
As per WZG - Topsoaring is the only company authorized to sell their products in the USA. Im guessing thats the reason for the note on that webpage.

Hopefully this stops any rumours and helps to clear up the confusion.

-S
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
Old Oct 07, 2009, 04:36 PM
SSP#14 aspirant
Fort Lewis, Washington, United States
Joined Feb 2002
1,289 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
One other thing is that they do not ship to the US according to bottom of the page in red type
Soar_dude is offline Find More Posts by Soar_dude
Old Oct 07, 2009, 05:26 PM
Norman, Ok.
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
Well if "Topsoar" does bussines like the motorcycle companies I buy from in China, for every one exclusive item that goes out the front door 2 go out the back re named. Anyone need a genuine Coach purse with paper work

They are on ebay for different amount from different sellers. I would think you would have to be over there to know where the planes really come from. Again just passing along info of where I got mine if you missed the group buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4Ch-RC-EP-1-5M-A...item518bdb1997
Old Oct 07, 2009, 07:33 PM
Beijing
Joined Sep 2007
197 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
hi ,all
i am the topsoaring.com seller and now Scott Seidler is the only person who can sell topsky dlg in here USA.
AT LEAST NOW NO ONE ELSE AUTHORIZED TO SELL WWW.TOPSOARING.COM PRODUCTS BUT SCOTT SEIDLER IN USA.
you could order from Scott Seidler,and get good service.
thank you.
wzg
www.topsoaring.com
wzg_zxl is offline Find More Posts by wzg_zxl
Last edited by wzg_zxl; Oct 07, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old Oct 07, 2009, 08:54 PM
Beijing
Joined Sep 2007
197 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Statement of Topsoaring New Technology Co. LTD.

We are exclusive manufacture of TopSky DLG series, AT LEAST NOW NO ONE ELSE IS AUTHORIZED TO SELL OUR PRODUCTS IN NORTH or SOUTH AMERICA BUT SCOTT SEIDLER IN USA .
The ebay guys( http://cgi.ebay.com/4Ch-RC-EP-1-5M-A...item518bdb1997 ) and the r2hobbies( http://www.r2hobbies.com/ ) isn't our authorized seller, they got some our products from unknown channel and selled as un-authorized price . we'll stop to supply products to them immediately.

we will stringently insist on our sell policy,and wish provide more well services to consumers.

thank you.
wzg
www.topsoaring.com
wzg_zxl is offline Find More Posts by wzg_zxl