|Oct 05, 2009, 10:07 PM|
United States, NM, Alamogordo
Joined May 2009
PurchaseParkzone Habu PNP $299.99
Parkzone Habu BNF $399.99
Parkzone Habu Replacement Parts
MediaParkzone Habu Horizon Hobby Demo Video
Key Features* E-flite BL15 3200Kv brushless ducted fan motor w/E-flite Delta V 15 ducted fan unit (installed)
* E-flite 60A Pro with Switch Mode BEC ESC (installed)
* AR500 DSM2 5-channel sport receiver (installed)
* 4S 14.8V 3200mAh 30C Li-Po battery (included)
* Variable rate 3- to 4-cell DC Li-Po balancing (included)
* Full 4 Channel Control, includes fully functional rudder
* Wing and Airframe Design Optimized for a Wide Flight Envelope
* Silver Z-foam Construction
* Removable landing gear
OverviewThe ParkZone® Habu EDF Jet is a full-throttle thriller capable of blistering speeds and precise aerobatics. At the heart of this spine-tingling performance is the phenomenal power of E-flite’s BL15 3200Kv brushless ducted fan motor mated to an E-flite Delta-V 15 ducted fan. The potent combo produces enough thrust for outstanding climb performance and thrilling highspeed passes. When it comes time to throttle back and enter the pattern, the Habu’s remarkably wide flight envelope and forgiving slow speed handling will reward anyone used to flying faster sport planes with picture perfect nose-high touch downs and take-offs.
This is anything but the same old sport flying experience. If you’re an intermediate to experienced pilot looking for highspeed jet thrills, the ParkZone Habu EDF Jet is just what you’re looking for . . . and a whole lot more.
* Wingspan:36.3 in (920 mm)
* Overall Length:43.3 in (1100 mm)
* Flying Weight:2.8 lb (1300 g)
* Motor Size:E-flite BL15 DF 3200Kv six pole brushless inrunner (installed)
* Radio:AR500 2.4GHz 5 channel Sport DSM2 (installed)
* Servos:5 total, 3 digital metal geared (nose steering, rudder, elevator), 2 standard (Aileron)
* Trim Scheme Colors:Silver foam with electric blue and yellow
* CG (center of gravity):Approx 4 inches from leading edge of wing at root
* Speed Control :E-flite 60A Switch Mode BEC Brushless (installed)
* Recommended Battery:E-flite 4S 3200mAh 30C LiPo (included)
* Aileron: proportional
* Elevator: proportional
* Rudder: proportional
* Throttle: proportional
* Charger: 3-4 cell DC powered variable rate balancing LiPo charger (included)
* Landing Gear:Optional landing gear is included
MODSBungee Launch Hook
ReviewsHorizon RC Flyers Review
|Oct 06, 2009, 01:20 AM|
Sorry its german, but below are lots of nice detail pics. Looks good this jet. They state, its the fastest full PNP, BNF-Jet now (200km/h; 125 mph)! It shall be ready for flight in 15min. Price is around 290€ (470 US $ ?).
|Oct 06, 2009, 01:35 AM|
^Actually, 290€ is $424.79
Well, hopefully that's just retail price. Doesn't seem typical of parkzone to charge that much for a plane though. Also, I hope they just make a PnP version.
|Oct 06, 2009, 06:06 AM|
Joined Aug 2007
We'll have it at iHobby, and full details will be made public then.
A couple corrections from the German website: it's a 3200kV motor, a new version of the BL15DF used in the E-flite Hawk, and the battery that comes with the BNF is a 3200 mAh 4S Li-Po, not a 3S.
Umm, and the 125 mph claim is pushing it a little bit. We have caught it on radar at about that speed (it was either 120 or 124, I can't remember at the moment), but it was IN A DIVE. Level flight speeds are quite a bit less than that! Yes it can be fast, but the big thing with this one is the excellent handling qualities + reasonable speed out of the box, no upgrades required.
|Oct 06, 2009, 06:11 AM|
|Oct 06, 2009, 12:16 PM|
According to a test flyer from a german forum its a very good flying plane. Especially stable and solid in the air.
I would also love to see a vid about it - PZ hurry please
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Parkzone EDF jet HABU||comox yqq||Foamy EDFs||242||Dec 13, 2011 02:33 PM|
|Discussion||Selecting an EDF/motor for 1st "JET"||Texas Buzzard||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||22||Feb 01, 2008 01:52 PM|
|Looking for 1st EDF jet...Help?||stegre||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||13||Jan 12, 2003 08:18 PM|
|Recommendation for 1st EDF Jet?||HardAbz||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||14||Aug 08, 2001 12:06 AM|
|best edf jet to start with ?||exowatt||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||19||May 04, 2001 12:39 AM|