HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2009, 09:22 PM
Joined Dec 2007
31 Posts
Discussion
Slopes & Fields, Add your club field to the site

Hi Guys

I've been working on a website for a little while now, to help people find flying sites, anyway it isn't quite complete it is however up to the stage where sites can be added.

the website is
http://www.slopesandfields.com/

If you need an example of a site click on Full list on the right hand site, it will give you a handful of sites in South Australia.

To add your field/slope Register then right click on the map where your site is, it will ask you to add a new site at the selected location (you can change the location later).

Anyway if you have any feedback please let me know.
UgLyPuNk is offline Find More Posts by UgLyPuNk
Old Oct 07, 2009, 11:26 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2009
0 Posts
hi

weeds

I admire the main character in weeds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset, Nancy, who judges none and accepts tragedy and criticism both with grace and dignity. When a fellow mom and friend attacks her parenting by citing a book on parenting she is not baited by the comment, but retorts with an amusing grin and wryly delivered, "Wow, Celia. (effective pause) I didn't know you read books." The timing and rapport between these two characters is pure magic-the steel magnolias of the "soccer mom" set. I want to buy weeds for sale.Then I will enjoy whenever I want.weeds dvd,I will keep it in store.
monay is offline Find More Posts by monay