SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 13, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 View Post
Welcome back Nina, and congratulations on the birth of your daughter!!

Sonny
Thanks Sonny,
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 13, 2011, 08:18 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaza07 View Post
Yea well said Sonny1
Welcome back Nina and congratulations on your daughter
Thanks
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 13, 2011, 10:58 PM
rancho san antonio, CA
Joined Sep 2005
775 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back to RCgroups Nina!
mayday1 is offline Find More Posts by mayday1
Old Mar 14, 2011, 08:46 AM
http://drone-pilot.blogspot.fr
Rhone Alps, France
Joined Aug 2008
2,540 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

If you've been away for a while, I guess you have lots of catching up to do with emails etc. I just wanted to let you know that I tried to purchase something from ebay, but I can't pay because the shipping details need to be updated. I sent a few messages through ebay, but haven't had a reply, so thought I'd try here. The order was for 2x 18A ESCs, which I really need, because I'm upgrading my quadcopter to a hexacopter and I need the same type of ESCs.

Cheers,

LG
lovegroove is offline Find More Posts by lovegroove
Old Mar 14, 2011, 09:15 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,786 Posts
Just got my latest order, which was shipped on 3-03-11 using the "free shipping" option; that's 11 days from China to California....not too bad! One of the items I ordered were these "New Style" 3.5mm bullet connectors: http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...8&productname= . I thought I would try these out and I'm glad I did; these are very nice, and hold together much better and make more positive contact than standard bullets, and will be far less likely to vibrate loose. If you haven't tried these yet consider them, I like them so much I'm going to order more.

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Old Mar 14, 2011, 09:22 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,692 Posts
Yeap, those are Good!
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old Mar 15, 2011, 04:49 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegroove View Post
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

If you've been away for a while, I guess you have lots of catching up to do with emails etc. I just wanted to let you know that I tried to purchase something from ebay, but I can't pay because the shipping details need to be updated. I sent a few messages through ebay, but haven't had a reply, so thought I'd try here. The order was for 2x 18A ESCs, which I really need, because I'm upgrading my quadcopter to a hexacopter and I need the same type of ESCs.

Cheers,

LG
Dear LG,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, as ebay.cn just let us ship the items to the USA, we can't list other countries on the ebay, when you pay you can write 0 on the shipping details, or 0.01. If you have any question you can send the mail to: rctimer@gmail.com, I may reply you within 24 hours, next time you shop, you can buy the items from our website: www.rctimer.com, it may help you to save money, thanks for your time.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 15, 2011, 08:58 AM
http://drone-pilot.blogspot.fr
Rhone Alps, France
Joined Aug 2008
2,540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear LG,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, as ebay.cn just let us ship the items to the USA, we can't list other countries on the ebay, when you pay you can write 0 on the shipping details, or 0.01. If you have any question you can send the mail to: rctimer@gmail.com, I may reply you within 24 hours, next time you shop, you can buy the items from our website: www.rctimer.com, it may help you to save money, thanks for your time.

Nina
Hi Nina,

thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to go and update the shipping to 0.01 on ebay, so I hope this is OK.

Regards,

LG
lovegroove is offline Find More Posts by lovegroove
Old Mar 16, 2011, 12:22 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegroove View Post
Hi Nina,

thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to go and update the shipping to 0.01 on ebay, so I hope this is OK.

Regards,

LG
Dear LG,

Thanks for your mail, we have shipped your items today. Thanks for your patience.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 17, 2011, 04:28 PM
What goes up must come down
Windsor,Ontario ,Canada.
Joined May 2009
30 Posts
Electric propeller from Rc Timer

I ordered some E-props and man how do they fit a 3.17 mm shaft? I want to put them on a 3.17 mm grayson combo.I know they supply a adapter with it but it is next to impossible to use them ,with out getting wobble. the inside hole has the fitting for the adapter but the outside hole is huge and you can not get the wobble out . I think they are useless. I think some measurements or description would be useful,when ordering these. It was a trial order so I am not going to recommend this hobby supply to many people company .You just go by a picture ,that can be so out of measurement . The old saying a picture is worth a thousand words but it can also mean worth nothing. Has anyone used these e-props from here?
lewee is offline Find More Posts by lewee
Last edited by lewee; Mar 17, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 09:33 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewee View Post
I ordered some E-props and man how do they fit a 3.17 mm shaft? I want to put them on a 3.17 mm grayson combo.I know they supply a adapter with it but it is next to impossible to use them ,with out getting wobble. the inside hole has the fitting for the adapter but the outside hole is huge and you can not get the wobble out . I think they are useless. I think some measurements or description would be useful,when ordering these. It was a trial order so I am not going to recommend this hobby supply to many people company .You just go by a picture ,that can be so out of measurement . The old saying a picture is worth a thousand words but it can also mean worth nothing. Has anyone used these e-props from here?
Dear Lewee,

Sorry for this thing, i may report it to our engineer asap.
Thanks for your time.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 19, 2011, 05:50 AM
fly the pants off it!
Joined Jan 2009
868 Posts
Hi Nina could you check on an order for me 20110308180027
lando211 is offline Find More Posts by lando211
Old Mar 20, 2011, 01:42 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lando211 View Post
Hi Nina could you check on an order for me 20110308180027
Dear lando211,

Sorry for the delay reply, we have shipped them on 10/Mar, your tracking No. is RC045276080HK
Thanks for your patience.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 20, 2011, 09:27 PM
Joined Mar 2010
5 Posts
Order Item 20101016180018

Quote:
Originally Posted by varghesemohan View Post
Hi Frank,
Order Item 20101016180018, Dated 2010-10-16 never reached me.
Regards,
Mohan
Dear Mohan,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We have not gotten the item, but please don't worry, we will arrange resend new to you ASAP, if you get the first one, hope you can contact us.
Please send the current shipping address to rctimer@gmail.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frank

Hi Nina,
Frank was to resend the Order Item 20101016180018 as it never reached me. I had E-mailed my shipping address. Any luck?
Regards,
Mohan
varghesemohan is offline Find More Posts by varghesemohan
Old Mar 20, 2011, 09:40 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varghesemohan View Post
Dear Mohan,
Thanks for your enquiry.
We have not gotten the item, but please don't worry, we will arrange resend new to you ASAP, if you get the first one, hope you can contact us.
Please send the current shipping address to rctimer@gmail.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frank

Hi Nina,
Frank was to resend the Order Item 20101016180018 as it never reached me. I had E-mailed my shipping address. Any luck?
Regards,
Mohan
Dear Mohan,

No worries, we have resent them on 4/Mar, thanks for your patience.

Nina
Site Sponsor