HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 24, 2010, 05:55 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtpdb View Post
Nina:
I was thinking about changing my .25 and .40 nitro engine planes over to electric. Do you have a chart for the motors you sell that shows the proper motor and prop to replace them with?
Thanks
Don

Dear Don,

Thanks for your enquiry, I will contact our engineer and reply you ASAP.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2010, 05:56 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Nina:
I received my order this afternoon. Everything is as ordered.

Thanks
Don
Dear Amtpdb,

Thanks for your message.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 26, 2010, 08:36 PM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Hello Nina and Sunny,

I just wanted to say hello since it has been awhile the last time I posted here.

Nina as I stated before, the new website is really fast compared to the older one and looks good. The site if very user friendly, keep the customers happy and you will have a faithful crowed that will continue to purchase from your business.

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Last edited by badpilotto; Oct 28, 2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Old Oct 27, 2010, 05:32 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,049 Posts
Nina,

I placed my order 5 days ago and used EMS shipping and I haven't seen any update on my order status. If you could please check my order and see if it has shipped I would appreciate it. If it has NOT shipped I want to cancel my order as the original place I was buying from was out of stock, but has them now.

So please refund my money if you did not ship it yet which it looks like you have not.
Order # 20101022210024
Sid3ways is online now Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Oct 27, 2010, 08:32 PM
Fontana,Ca.
Joined Aug 2005
119 Posts
Sid3ways:
Just a note:
I live in California and it usually take 7-10 days for item they ship to get here.
She is pretty good about shipping. Most of the time it takes 7 days, but the last shipment took 10 days. I don't know if it got held up in customs or ........!

Don
amtpdb is offline Find More Posts by amtpdb
Old Oct 27, 2010, 09:21 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,049 Posts
7 days for EMS shipping? If you are talking about 7 days for their standard free shipping then I'm getting robbed. I would even be happy with 7 days EMS at this point. I has been 5 days and all it says is payment verified. If that is standard practice I'm done ordering there.

I've put an order in at HobbyKing early Friday morning (midnight) and using EMS, had it arrive on Monday morning. I could not believe it.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 02:51 AM
The Netherlands, LI, Venray
Joined Dec 2008
1,394 Posts
Quote:
Sid3ways:
Just a note:
I live in California and it usually take 7-10 days for item they ship to get here.
She is pretty good about shipping. Most of the time it takes 7 days, but the last shipment took 10 days. I don't know if it got held up in customs or ........!

Don
I live in the Netherlands, it usually take >14 days for item they ship to get here. Last order is shipped on 24 Sept and I did not received it yet!!.
jaccies is offline Find More Posts by jaccies
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:19 AM
United States, CA, Hawthorne
Joined Oct 2010
11 Posts
Everything I've ordered from them takes about 7-10 days to deliver to Los Angeles when I use their free shipping option. The prices they have sometimes varies though since you can occasionally get a cheaper price from their eBay listings.
rcplaytime1 is offline Find More Posts by rcplaytime1
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:39 AM
FLY ANGRY
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
4,998 Posts
Nina, I rec'd my order and it was short a bag of XT60 plugs. I am missing 5 pairs of XT 60 females (opposite of battery end). I just made another order tonite, could you please add that to my order if it hasnt already shipped. I sent you a pm with the last order details. Thanks
FIXXIN2FLY is offline Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Old Oct 29, 2010, 02:00 AM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,786 Posts
Idea for a new product

Nina, I see you carry silicone wire on your website: http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...1&productname=. Brushless motors come with three wires, why don't you carry a third color of silicone wire, (blue or yellow)? Also, would you consider carrying individual colors such as this: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...dProduct=9678? It would be more convenient for your customers if we had 3 color silicone wire available to build motor/esc extensions. You could package them in 3-color sets of 1m of each color; I would order them if you stocked them. Thanks,

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Last edited by sonny1; Oct 29, 2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 02:30 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
7 days for EMS shipping? If you are talking about 7 days for their standard free shipping then I'm getting robbed. I would even be happy with 7 days EMS at this point. I has been 5 days and all it says is payment verified. If that is standard practice I'm done ordering there.

I've put an order in at HobbyKing early Friday morning (midnight) and using EMS, had it arrive on Monday morning. I could not believe it.
I finally got my shipping confirmation today. It took them 7 days to ship it. That is just plain sad.

I paid for EMS shipping, it apparently was a waste as I hoped that would get me the product in 7 days or less.
Shipping Date: 2010-10-28 10:53
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:41 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,461 Posts
Sid,
That is a bummer. In comparison, I put in an order normal shipping 4 October and received it 14 days later. The order I put in on the same day to the "otHer plaCe", which used to be much faster got here in 24 days.
Cheers,
Jim
Quote:
I finally got my shipping confirmation today. It took them 7 days to ship it. That is just plain sad.

I paid for EMS shipping, it apparently was a waste as I hoped that would get me the product in 7 days or less.
Shipping Date: 2010-10-28 10:53
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Oct 29, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Nina,

I placed my order 5 days ago and used EMS shipping and I haven't seen any update on my order status. If you could please check my order and see if it has shipped I would appreciate it. If it has NOT shipped I want to cancel my order as the original place I was buying from was out of stock, but has them now.

So please refund my money if you did not ship it yet which it looks like you have not.
Order # 20101022210024
Dear Sid3ways,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
We have shipped your order, and the tracking No. has updated, please check it in our website.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 29, 2010, 07:04 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY View Post
Nina, I rec'd my order and it was short a bag of XT60 plugs. I am missing 5 pairs of XT 60 females (opposite of battery end). I just made another order tonite, could you please add that to my order if it hasnt already shipped. I sent you a pm with the last order details. Thanks
Dear FIXXIN2FLY,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Please send the details to rctimer@gmail.com, we are honest business with you, we can solve it.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 29, 2010, 07:22 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto View Post
Hello Nina and Sunny,

I just wanted to say hello since it has been awhile the last time I posted here.

Nina as I stated before, the new website is really fast compared to the older one and looks good. The site if very user friendly, keep the customers happy and you will have a faithful crowed that will continue to purchase from your business.

John
Dear John,

Thanks for your mail.
If you have any advice hope you can contact us, we may do the better.
Thanks for your time.

Nina
Site Sponsor