SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 04, 2010, 02:26 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2007
205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisM View Post
I ordered a BC-3530/10 motor and it came without the mount and prop adapter. rctimer does not include the adapter with the larger motors that use 5mm shaft. You must buy it separately.
I like rctimer motors. They are better quality than most motors in this price range. But I think the item description should say exactly what comes with the item.
I don't think it's misleading. There are no mounts in the pictures, and there is no mention of mounts in the item as well. The motors that come with mounts will say free mounts on the item.
Mujiber is offline Find More Posts by Mujiber
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2010, 08:31 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Dad_Roman's Avatar
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
5,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujiber View Post
I don't think it's misleading. There are no mounts in the pictures, and there is no mention of mounts in the item as well. The motors that come with mounts will say free mounts on the item.
Tru dat!!!

Good habit to form with RCT is to ALWAYS order xtra connectors, X's, adaptors etc. whether your order comes with them or not

Your litteraly talkin about a buck or two!
Dad_Roman is online now Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2010, 09:23 AM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
jjr2001's Avatar
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Roman View Post
Tru dat!!!

Good habit to form with RCT is to ALWAYS order xtra connectors, X's, adaptors etc. whether your order comes with them or not

Your litteraly talkin about a buck or two!
+1

Yep, don't think it is missleading at all. Prop addapters and xmounts for $1.00 to $3.95 depending on the size you need. Not bad at all.
Motors with them are specified with them and if you need to order them it is obvious. However I did miss that on my second order so I just bought some on my 3rd order. Very nice motors indeed.

T connectors and XT-60 connectors at a good price.

Shipping that is very looooow.

Nice, very nice.


Site is working pretty good with ony one "sql" error today and all you need to do is give it a refresh and it was up.


Good Work Rctimer


=======================New Info=============
Well, I just tried to get to the servo page and nothing relating to servos seems to work.

Motors working
ESC working
Batteries working

However it is still slow and we are still getting the red page full of sql errors sometimes so it looks like the site has not been fixed yet.
Hang in there, hopefully they will find a programmer that can get this site working properly.
jjr2001 is offline Find More Posts by jjr2001
Last edited by jjr2001; Sep 05, 2010 at 09:50 AM. Reason: New Info
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2010, 11:51 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Replant Web database in new hosting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All consumer,

We are replant new programme in our new hosting.
All of the orders state we will update to our website after it is normal, or you can send message to rctimer@gmail.com contact us.
And this time, you can test our site too.
We seriously appologize for the great inconveninece brought to you.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Last edited by rctimer; Sep 05, 2010 at 11:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2010, 01:37 PM
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
5,023 Posts
For some odd reason, I cant find anything in English, nor will it recognize my username or password. I have ordered many times but now nothing. Hmmmm
FIXXIN2FLY is online now Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2010, 05:35 PM
Registered User
amtpdb's Avatar
Fontana,Ca.
Joined Aug 2005
192 Posts
Nina:
Decided to place an order. Your link sent me to an electronic store where everything is in Chinese but your logo is in the upper left corner!
amtpdb is online now Find More Posts by amtpdb
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2010, 05:56 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Dear Friends,

This is default web templates, but please don't worry, we will update the English templates ASAP.
During the test, we have not import the member data, so it is invalid.
And deeply appreciate for your understanding.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 06, 2010, 10:50 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pane View Post
, just a big joke! all shipping is free? in fact, their product price includes shipping cost. cheap but bad quality!
Pane,

Thank you for sharing an open and honest opinion, it will be stored in a can. I will still use RCT as will many others.

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 12:16 AM
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
5,023 Posts
how long before it will recognize my username and password?
FIXXIN2FLY is online now Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:31 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Apologized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY View Post
how long before it will recognize my username and password?
Dear FIXXIN2FLY,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
We are uploading the prouducts now, you can purchased the products now.

BUT: The previous registered users have unavailable, because prompted an error when we import the customer data to our new database, so hope everyone register again.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:53 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
sonny1's Avatar
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear FIXXIN2FLY,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
We are uploading the prouducts now, you can purchased the products now.

BUT: The previous registered users have unavailable, because prompted an error when we import the customer data to our new database, so hope everyone register again.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
OK Nina, I went ahead and re-registered on the new website. I'll stick with you for many of my RC accessories if you continue to keep your prices down and your customer service level up. Good luck with the new site!

Sonny

Update: As of right now the new pages are there, but the products are not showing up yet on the site.
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2010, 12:31 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 View Post
OK Nina, I went ahead and re-registered on the new website. I'll stick with you for many of my RC accessories if you continue to keep your prices down and your customer service level up. Good luck with the new site!

Sonny

Update: As of right now the new pages are there, but the products are not showing up yet on the site.
Dear Sonny1,

Thanks for your message.
Our goal still : The lowest price, The highest quality, The best service.
Other Products will upload ASAP.
Please let me know the new site speed, thanks.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 08, 2010, 12:36 AM
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
United States, IL, Roscoe
Joined Jul 2008
5,023 Posts
Nina, still trying to order. It will not allow me to pay
FIXXIN2FLY is online now Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2010, 01:18 AM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
sonny1's Avatar
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Sonny1,

Thanks for your message.
Our goal still : The lowest price, The highest quality, The best service.
Other Products will upload ASAP.
Please let me know the new site speed, thanks.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nina
The site is somewhat different in appearance than the old site, but indeed it seems quicker than before, but not all your previous inventory shows up yet.
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2010, 03:06 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXXIN2FLY View Post
Nina, still trying to order. It will not allow me to pay
Dear FIXXIN2FLY,

Please send the error message to me, I can solve it.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 07:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 03:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 09:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 11:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot Electric Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 12:12 PM