to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2009, 01:05 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjr2001
Cool, motors, ESC, magnets, and other goodies. I already placed two orders and even an auction win from FeeBay. Looking forward to receiving the motors and checking them out. Planes too.....Yippie can't wait.

Keep up the great work Nina.

Good stuff......Fast Shipping......Nice selection....

I made 3 separate orders last Saturday and guess what I just opened today and only 7 days later. Yup, I got all 3 orders in one shipment.

I have not fired up the motors but they look great. The windings are as neat as any I have seen. The 2212/6 looks just like the BP but the windings are much heavier and wound in a very neat coil.

Time will tell about performance but it all looks great and super delivery time.

Thanks Nina
jjr2001 is offline Find More Posts by jjr2001
Old Oct 17, 2009, 06:16 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
559 Posts
Thanks.

Quote:
Good stuff......Fast Shipping......Nice selection....

I made 3 separate orders last Saturday and guess what I just opened today and only 7 days later. Yup, I got all 3 orders in one shipment.

I have not fired up the motors but they look great. The windings are as neat as any I have seen. The 2212/6 looks just like the BP but the windings are much heavier and wound in a very neat coil.

Time will tell about performance but it all looks great and super delivery time.

Thanks Nina

Dear jjr2001 ,

Thanks for your feedback, if you have any inquiries please feel free to contact us, we will do better!

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 17, 2009, 08:47 PM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
jjr2001,

Thank you for the input that is exactly why I started this thread, to find out how good these guys are. If shipping, prices and quality is as good as Nina's quick response to posted questions this company will have my long term use.

Everyone,
Now that we all know the items arrive quickly and in good order what about the quality of their products?

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Old Oct 17, 2009, 09:28 PM
fly the pants off it!
Joined Jan 2009
868 Posts
wow this place looks good!
lando211 is offline Find More Posts by lando211
Old Oct 17, 2009, 10:59 PM
I have no friends
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Dec 1996
3,363 Posts
Placed an order just now and paid. We shall see.
mt_100 is online now Find More Posts by mt_100
Old Oct 18, 2009, 12:15 AM
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
jjr2001,

Thank you for the input that is exactly why I started this thread, to find out how good these guys are. If shipping, prices and quality is as good as Nina's quick response to posted questions this company will have my long term use.

Everyone,
Now that we all know the items arrive quickly and in good order what about the quality of their products?

John

Looking good so far. I ran up the 2212/6 with a 6x4 prop, same prop on my BP 2212/6 and got 23 amps on 3S. The BP gets 24.5 so we are in the ball park. I have it installed on my F-22 and will be flying it on Monday with the new motor.

The magnets are quite strong and will hold on any canopy that I would use and the connectors are just fine as well. They match up with my others perfectly.

I have one more motor to test in my 38 inch Juka and I may get that done on Monday also.

Looks like I found a new place to source my RC habit.

Cheers, John
Old Oct 18, 2009, 01:12 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
559 Posts
Confirm your order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_100
Placed an order just now and paid. We shall see.
Dear sir,

We'll ship the item(s) within 1 business days.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 18, 2009, 04:45 AM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Quote:
Looking good so far. I ran up the 2212/6 with a 6x4 prop, same prop on my BP 2212/6 and got 23 amps on 3S. The BP gets 24.5 so we are in the ball park. I have it installed on my F-22 and will be flying it on Monday with the new motor.

The magnets are quite strong and will hold on any canopy that I would use and the connectors are just fine as well. They match up with my others perfectly.

I have one more motor to test in my 38 inch Juka and I may get that done on Monday also.

Looks like I found a new place to source my RC habit.

Cheers, John
John,

Thank you for the update. At those low, low prices I was kind of worried that the quality might not be up to par. The motors include both mounts (motor and prop), really how can you beat that. If I will get 45 flights from one of those motors I would be happy. How did the wire winds look internally?

Take care,

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Old Oct 18, 2009, 05:30 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
559 Posts
Quote:
John,

Thank you for the update. At those low, low prices I was kind of worried that the quality might not be up to par. The motors include both mounts (motor and prop), really how can you beat that. If I will get 45 flights from one of those motors I would be happy. How did the wire winds look internally?

Take care,

John
Dear John,

All the items were strictly inspected before shipping to our customers.
Please don't worry the product's quality, the wire winds by handmade:
http://www.rctimer.com/temp/thumb/9f...9d57607791.jpg

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 18, 2009, 08:45 AM
Screw the wind, let's fly!
Lawrenceville, Ga
Joined Feb 2008
2,722 Posts
Too cool!!

Wow! Thanks for finding and posting this, bad pilot..
Except for the batteries, theyve got HK beat.
I'm gonna givem a try here shortly

Ni Hao Ma Nina,
your quick attentive responses have inspired my confidence in your company.
Keep up the great work, as it sets you above, and apart from the rest.
Dsai Jian!

Nav
Naval Warfare is offline Find More Posts by Naval Warfare
Old Oct 18, 2009, 09:23 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
559 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naval Warfare
Wow! Thanks for finding and posting this, bad pilot..
Except for the batteries, theyve got HK beat.
I'm gonna givem a try here shortly

Ni Hao Ma Nina,
your quick attentive responses have inspired my confidence in your company.
Keep up the great work, as it sets you above, and apart from the rest.
Dsai Jian!

Nav

No problem!

The highest quality, The lowest price, The First-Top service for every R/C Model enthusiasts!

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 18, 2009, 10:06 AM
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
John,

Take care,

John
Hey John, I have three motors so far and the windings are "purpose wound". I mean by that the windings are perfectly parallel. No scramble windings here. Great quality of workmanship. They are also "sealed" after winding with a "laquer" or something similar. Nice added touch to keep the windings from rubbing.

The prop adapter on the 2212/6 is just a bit too small. I think it might be 3mm and the shaft is 3.17. No real problem. I worked it out carefully with a 1/8 drill bit and it fits great now. The larger 4mm adapter fits on it's shaft perfectly, that would be the 2217/9 motor.

With all motors that I have purchased anywhere I always take out the set screws and put on some blue locktite. If you don't do this you run the risk of the rotor slipping on the shaft. Again this is not a problem with this particular brand of motors but just a little step you need to do on most of these small out runners.

Cheers, John
Old Oct 18, 2009, 11:12 AM
Actively makin humans obsolete
Northern Virginia
Joined Jul 2007
773 Posts
rctimer I think the yellow radio (rcgroups mascot?) is copyrighted so you cannot use it in your logo as well.
Razor_Racer is offline Find More Posts by Razor_Racer
Old Oct 18, 2009, 12:29 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
559 Posts
Dear Razor,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Racer
rctimer I think the yellow radio (rcgroups mascot?) is copyrighted so you cannot use it in your logo as well.

Important information.
Our manager has been punished that image-processing personnel, and we have restoration of the image.
Thank you very much for your advice!

Nina
Site Sponsor