Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 10, 2009, 01:30 AM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Downers Grove
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
HappyKillmore,

Thanks for keep us all updated on the progress.

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2009, 07:20 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyKillmore
I got a confirmation email that they received my order on 10/7/2009, but the email is dated 10/09/2009. We'll see how quick it gets here.
That is expected as they are in China. Depending on the time of the day the day could be as much as 2 ahead of you.
I have an order due, hopefully next week. I will post when it comes in. They are a better deal than the new Goliath in my book.

Rick
rampman is offline Find More Posts by rampman
Old Oct 10, 2009, 07:35 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampman
That is expected as they are in China. Depending on the time of the day the day could be as much as 2 ahead of you.
I have an order due, hopefully next week. I will post when it comes in. They are a better deal than the new Goliath in my book.

Rick
Hey now, China may be on the other side of the world, but as far as I know, there are only 24 hours in a day.... and that would mean they may be 12 hours ahead... but not 2 days ... unless of course they have a time machine. j/k.... I'll keep you posted on when mine arrives as well.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 11, 2009, 02:49 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
HappyKillmore,

China is on the other side of the International Date Line, does that qualify? LMAO..

I think customs can add a few days to a delivery time if they select to inspect you package.

John
Old Oct 11, 2009, 12:32 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Thanks for yours feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
I receive an email saying their new web-site is now open:

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php

The prices seem good but has anybody ever shopped there before or actually receive a product? Below is the copy of the email I received.
Thanks

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RC Timer Servo Power Model Co.,Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Nina, From RC Timer Servo Power Model Co., Ltd, our Official Website has been opened:www.rctimer.com

We will provide the highest quality, best service, lowest price for you, if in the RC Timer purchase of any product, within 2 months of any quality problems, we have a new replacement free of charge to you.

RC Timer Power Model Co., Ltd, was established in 2003 in Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province , China as a professional manufacturer for R/C accessories of model toy's applications. As a master in hobby industry, we always do our best to improve our designs concepts & manufacturing technologies. We offer a wealth of manufacturing experience & technology with the expertise acquired over the past 5 years. We are constantly enhancing our R/C EQUIPMENT and ourselves according to the professional suggestions offered by our respect customers, in order to bring superior and innovative products to the customers from all over the world.

Sincerely Yours,

Nina

MSN: rctimer@gmail.com
Thanks for everyone's feedback, here is Nina, from RC Timer Power Model Co., Ltd, I am very excited to see everyone's feedback, We will do our utmost to do high-quality, low prices, first-class service to service everyone.
And our website Shipping is always free!
We will continue to launch our new products.
Because ebay fee is expensive, so we open one Site Store, offer the lowest price to every R/C Modeler, save them money!
And now, we will also attention to this feedback, and updating our shortcoming.
The end, our company new arrived ESC 30A (same to Hobbywing)
: http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?app=goods&id=218
Please attention it.

Sincerely Yours.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2009, 12:58 PM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,007 Posts
Nina,
Welcome to RCGroups. I'm looking forward to receiving my orders and doing further business with you. I'm always glad to hear of the free shipping deals! Great prices on the Site and impressive customer service.

Thanks,
Xwing
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
Old Oct 11, 2009, 04:07 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Nina,

Yes, your prices are very good! Do you plan to carry model planes too? RC Lander's planes are very nice and if we could get them at rock bottom price (low price) I am sure your company would sell many of them especially in the United States.

Thanks for getting involved with this tread. Welcome to RC Groups we are glad you are here.

John
Old Oct 11, 2009, 07:33 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwingnut
Nina,
Welcome to RCGroups. I'm looking forward to receiving my orders and doing further business with you. I'm always glad to hear of the free shipping deals! Great prices on the Site and impressive customer service.

Thanks,
Xwing
Dear Xwing,

Thank you very much.
Please tell me your ID in our website, I will proved the shipping details to you, or send the message to : rctimer@gmail.com

Of course, always fee shipping.

Sncerely Yours

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2009, 07:43 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
About aircraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto
Nina,

Yes, your prices are very good! Do you plan to carry model planes too? RC Lander's planes are very nice and if we could get them at rock bottom price (low price) I am sure your company would sell many of them especially in the United States.

Thanks for getting involved with this tread. Welcome to RC Groups we are glad you are here.

John
Dear John,
Thanks for your advice, our aircraft costs are low, but due too high transport costs, we have not done still.
Plesae don't worry, In the near future, we will do it.

Sincerely Yours.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2009, 08:24 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer
Dear John,
Thanks for your advice, our aircraft costs are low, but due too high transport costs, we have not done still.
Plesae don't worry, In the near future, we will do it.

Sincerely Yours.

Nina
Cool, motors, ESC, magnets, and other goodies. I already placed two orders and even an auction win from FeeBay. Looking forward to receiving the motors and checking them out. Planes too.....Yippie can't wait.

Keep up the great work Nina.
jjr2001 is online now Find More Posts by jjr2001
Old Oct 11, 2009, 08:31 PM
I have no friends
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Dec 1996
3,306 Posts
Even without ordering I see one thing positive.

They are willing to put a name to their business and represent themselves here. I commend that immensely and have bookmarked the site for sure.
mt_100 is offline Find More Posts by mt_100
Old Oct 12, 2009, 04:56 AM
King NorthCarolina
Joined Sep 2004
264 Posts
I just ordered a 40amp esc for the price I had to try it Danny
tillthefourth is online now Find More Posts by tillthefourth
Old Oct 12, 2009, 04:58 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Nina,

Thank you and I will look forward to a long business relationship with RC Timer.

mt 100,
Your right on the money with those comments and Nina has been giving quick feedback and answering all question.

John
Old Oct 12, 2009, 04:59 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
tillthefourth,

Cool please keep us all posted on how this transaction works out.

John
Old Oct 15, 2009, 07:55 AM
King NorthCarolina
Joined Sep 2004
264 Posts
They sent an e-mail yesterday telling me that the esc has been shipped. Danny
tillthefourth is online now Find More Posts by tillthefourth