Old Jan 19, 2010, 09:36 AM
Bazinga!
Loveland, CO
Joined Aug 2006
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Bob,

Sorry for any inconvenience, we will update 2212-6 images ASAP.

Nina
No problem, thanks for the reply Nina, I appreciate it. I don't doubt the quality of the motor, and I am very excited to use it (perhaps it will scare me less once in the air and far away from my face) I just wasn't aware of the different end bell design.

I will be ordering more stuff soon!

Bob
bobskinner is offline Find More Posts by bobskinner
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2010, 09:41 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobskinner View Post
No problem, thanks for the reply Nina, I appreciate it. I don't doubt the quality of the motor, and I am very excited to use it (perhaps it will scare me less once in the air and far away from my face) I just wasn't aware of the different end bell design.

I will be ordering more stuff soon!

Bob
Thanks.

Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:15 PM
Joined Oct 2009
6 Posts
I am trying to place an order but says my Zip is invalid?
I am in Canada
T7X 4N8 is my postal code??
Please help
magg992001 is offline Find More Posts by magg992001
Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:43 PM
the Netherlands
Joined Aug 2008
72 Posts
I just ordered something from the store and payed with PayPal, however it said my payment failed (the rctimer site), although PayPal says it's allright.
I also had to pay 3.5% handling fee (when paying with paypal), what's up with that?

Already mailed to the gmail account, but guessed posting here might be good as well. Although reading this thread that happens more often.
Order number: 2010012074392, says 'waiting for payment'.

ps, it said my zip was wrong as well. But it works anyway, so no problems with that. hehe lol, no website is telling me my zipcode is wrong when it's right. How else would the package know where to go!
RaptorRVL is offline Find More Posts by RaptorRVL
Last edited by RaptorRVL; Jan 19, 2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: typo, extra info
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:05 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magg992001 View Post
I am trying to place an order but says my Zip is invalid?
I am in Canada
T7X 4N8 is my postal code??
Please help
Dear magg992001,
You can input 000000, and input the right Zip Code in shipping address.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:06 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorRVL View Post
I just ordered something from the store and payed with PayPal, however it said my payment failed (the rctimer site), although PayPal says it's allright.
I also had to pay 3.5% handling fee (when paying with paypal), what's up with that?

Already mailed to the gmail account, but guessed posting here might be good as well. Although reading this thread that happens more often.
Order number: 2010012074392, says 'waiting for payment'.

ps, it said my zip was wrong as well. But it works anyway, so no problems with that. hehe lol, no website is telling me my zipcode is wrong when it's right. How else would the package know where to go!
Dear RaptorRVL,

Please don't worry, we have updated your payment state.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:44 PM
the Netherlands
Joined Aug 2008
72 Posts
Quote:
Dear RaptorRVL,

Please don't worry, we have updated your payment state.

Nina
Ah, thank you for your fast response, great service so far! Can't wait to give that motor a try
RaptorRVL is offline Find More Posts by RaptorRVL
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:49 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,778 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorRVL View Post
Ah, thank you for your fast response, great service so far! Can't wait to give that motor a try
Their service is good, and the products are too. I just ordered some connectors; just can't beat the price anywhere!
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Old Jan 20, 2010, 09:04 AM
Joined Oct 2009
6 Posts
Quote:
Dear magg992001,
You can input 000000, and input the right Zip Code in shipping address.

Nina

Sounds good, Thanks
magg992001 is offline Find More Posts by magg992001
Old Jan 20, 2010, 09:36 AM
JOHN 3:16
Central Ohio
Joined Feb 2008
6,206 Posts
Regarding the 2212-6 motors and different endbells: I ordered 2 of those motors several weeks ago and they had the smooth endbells. One is installed and so far it's great. The other is installed but no maiden on that plane yet.

I just received 2 more of these 2212-6 motors a few days ago and they have different endbells with those spiraling protrusions. I've not got a comparision from the wattmeter yet, but I assume the "guts" are the same.
Sammy70 is online now Find More Posts by Sammy70
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:01 AM
USA, CA, Pismo Beach
Joined Oct 2007
1,343 Posts
Order # 2010010883689

Hi Nina,

I placed an order on Jan 7 for miscellaneous items and paid the $2 for a tracking option, but I have never received a tracking number. Since I have not yet received my goods I would like to obtain a status of my order but can't do that without a tracking number. Can you help please?

Thanks,
Richard
Greywing is online now Find More Posts by Greywing
Old Jan 20, 2010, 08:59 PM
LI, NY,
Joined Oct 2008
1,964 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywing View Post
Hi Nina,

I placed an order on Jan 7 for miscellaneous items and paid the $2 for a tracking option, but I have never received a tracking number. Since I have not yet received my goods I would like to obtain a status of my order but can't do that without a tracking number. Can you help please?

Thanks,
Richard
Your tracking # is on the web page when you check your account and that order.
reacher10 is offline Find More Posts by reacher10
Old Jan 20, 2010, 10:43 PM
Hacienda Heights, CA
Joined Sep 2000
343 Posts
Order #2010012139910

Nina,

After following this thread for awhile, I decided to place an order based upon all the positive feedback. It's refreshing to find a vendor that responds to customers' concerns.

After starting the the ordering process I almost didn't complete it, as it was somewhat frustrating and slow. I went through with it anyway. Now, in checking my order status, it states "waiting for payment", even though I received a PayPal receipt and confirmation that payment was sent.
I'd appreciate your followup on this.

Thanks.

Jim
JimO is online now Find More Posts by JimO
Old Jan 20, 2010, 11:59 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,778 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimO View Post
Nina,

After following this thread for awhile, I decided to place an order based upon all the positive feedback. It's refreshing to find a vendor that responds to customers' concerns.

After starting the the ordering process I almost didn't complete it, as it was somewhat frustrating and slow. I went through with it anyway. Now, in checking my order status, it states "waiting for payment", even though I received a PayPal receipt and confirmation that payment was sent.
I'd appreciate your followup on this.

Thanks.

Jim
Jim, it's that way for all of us. It seems to take a while for them to get everything posted to the "My RCTimer" account page. If while still on paypal you click "return to vendor" when it sends you back to RCTimer you will get a box that says: "Payment Success?", click "Yes" and then you will get a confirmation email in a day or so with an order number and payment confirmation from RCTimer. After that your "My RCTimer" should show "To Be Shipped"; sometimes though that doesn't show up till around the time the package arrives. After the package arrives it will say "Have Been Receiving!"; so much for high-tech translation software! Good thing is they seem very good about responding to queries here and by email, and their products are worth waiting for, (especially at the price!). BTW: welcome to the thread!

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Old Jan 21, 2010, 12:37 PM
Hacienda Heights, CA
Joined Sep 2000
343 Posts
Thanks, Sonny. I received an order acceptance email, and the order status was changed.
JimO is online now Find More Posts by JimO