HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2012, 04:21 AM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
804 Posts
that would be great, guess they dont expect that from someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
If you give me some time I will get my wife(Chinese) to try and look them up on their Chinese Web page and get you an alternative email address.
bjornthans is offline Find More Posts by bjornthans
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: fall is here in the north
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 05:58 AM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,239 Posts
When I had a question I emailed them to sales[at]rctimer.com and they replied every time within 48 hours.
alek3d is offline Find More Posts by alek3d
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:16 AM
Make UAVs, not drones! ;-)
Vancouver, BC Canada...eh!
Joined Feb 2010
643 Posts
Just placed an order with them and realized that their "package" price for a UAV system was more expensive than the parts individually and asked for the price to be adjusted ($18 less) or have the order cancelled and this was the reply:

Sorry, as the AIO and the 915mHz is may the discount now.

--
Best Regards.
Jane

RC Timer Power Model Co.,Ltd
Online Service MSN: rctimer@gmail.com

Why even bother to reply if you can't speak a language??? I just don't get it as their site has a lot of good stuff. Why loose future sales due to cr*p service????
jazzboy is offline Find More Posts by jazzboy
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:09 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
United States, CA, La Caņada Flintridge
Joined Jul 2011
5,577 Posts
I do business in a dual language market and honestly it is hard. I wouldn't be so hard on them as it's a global economy. Who knows how much they even rely on overseas sales as a revenue stream. I can interact with people that can't even speak the local language just walking out my front door. They(RCTimer) aren't local.
quitcherbitchen is offline Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Old Nov 26, 2012, 05:56 PM
Joined Feb 2010
643 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
I do business in a dual language market and honestly it is hard. I wouldn't be so hard on them as it's a global economy. Who knows how much they even rely on overseas sales as a revenue stream. I can interact with people that can't even speak the local language just walking out my front door. They(RCTimer) aren't local.
Seriously??? I was sent gibberish. How would a person in China feel if I sent them email in Mandarin or Cantonese that basically said cat, dog, car blue gas??? My point is if you can't speak a language don't send nonsense!
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:23 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,577 Posts
Ask them to be more clear. That you couldn't understand what they meant. Communication is also about the need to say when you didn't understand. You sound as if you are insulted but remember they did try even though it didn't make sense.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:11 PM
Joined Feb 2010
643 Posts
Tried again. Pointless.....Will look for another vendor next time. And yes, I am offended.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:53 PM
Joined Feb 2010
643 Posts
Well...they got back and offered a $10 refund and that's close enough for rock'n'roll. Looking forward to trying out the Crius AIO flight controller.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:08 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,577 Posts
Great. Now here is what I found out about RC Timer on the Chinese web browsers. They are just an agent in Hong Kong. No factory address and they started in 2007 as an Ebay seller and still are. The good news is that they have a 97 ebay rating which is pretty good. Bad news is that their contact number is only the one given. They do seem to respond, but are probably a one man show. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them, but this is just food for thought.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:33 PM
Joined Jul 2012
63 Posts
do not trust them that much...

Hello, I ordered arduflyer and telemetry kit, becouse the order is not that cheap, I prefer 22$ shipment. just after 20 hours later status updated and claims it is shipped. However, there is neither tracking no. nor the name of cargo company. The seller answered my questions about other topics but insistently avoid to answer about that. Now I have no idea where is my shipment.

Should I write about it to paypal, anyone knows?
abuzer01 is offline Find More Posts by abuzer01
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:41 PM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,239 Posts
Open your order in rctimer website and look very low right side of the order info, you need to scroll down and look for "Shipping Information" section and on the lower right you have "Waybill" label and that is you tracking number. However, the tracking would show some information after 24 - 48 hours after shipping. It worked for me everytime.

On my order it also shows

Logistics Company Name: HongKongPost
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:12 PM
Joined Jul 2012
63 Posts
Hİ alek3d; In my order all those boxes are empty waybill included, and they did reply my messages but didnt reply even mention about that. What should I do?
abuzer01 is offline Find More Posts by abuzer01
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:28 PM
Chasing dreams not d competion
uk
Joined Feb 2009
579 Posts
Give it a reasonable delivery time before you worry too much
BrownOut is offline Find More Posts by BrownOut
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:06 AM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,239 Posts
Yes, give it a day or two. Check your order again the next day. If it is flagged as shipped and you used shipment with tracking then ask rctimer a simple question, because they don't speak English well.

I had no problems with rctimer so far.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:48 PM
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
frank or nina i would like my tracking number for order 20121127200113
i tried sending emails to sales@rctimer.com with no response.
maniac1959 is offline Find More Posts by maniac1959