SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:41 AM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
Man they must watch rcgroups like a hawk. They acknowledged that the log in register is all buggered up. They can't fix it until Nov 19th. So you can't place orders until they fix it.
I can't login too.

BTW, yesterday I received another package from rctimer, 4xHP 2212 880kV motors, they are great, I already flew them
alek3d is offline Find More Posts by alek3d
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 08:42 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
United States, CA, La Caņada Flintridge
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
The login now works at the top, but I am not sure if it is because I have an order or they fixed the bug.
quitcherbitchen is online now Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Old Nov 20, 2012, 08:55 AM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,244 Posts
It works for me too. My account is accessible now.
alek3d is offline Find More Posts by alek3d
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:15 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
OK, Then all is well in RCTimer-ville. Translate that into Chinese
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:43 PM
Joined May 2006
43 Posts
Well... I to am now able to login from the home page BUT - MY ORDER IS MISSING!. It seems that others have had a similar problem. RCtimer hasn't responded to my emails so, the question is, do I cancel the PayPal payment and reorder or just cross my fingers?
larryw461 is offline Find More Posts by larryw461
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:47 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryw461 View Post
Well... I to am now able to login from the home page BUT - MY ORDER IS MISSING!. It seems that others have had a similar problem. RCtimer hasn't responded to my emails so, the question is, do I cancel the PayPal payment and reorder or just cross my fingers?
How long ago was your order? if anything over 30 days, file a paypal so you get the protection. If below 30 days, wait the 30 days.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:26 AM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
871 Posts
why does not the rctimer store answer any emails. dont think its very good for the to be a topic here on rcgroups. seen they are a topic on other forums as well. hope they get their S**T sorted out and give some feedback and answer to their customers.
as for now rctimer.com is a scam/stealing site to me and many others.
bjornthans is offline Find More Posts by bjornthans
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fall at 70degree north
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:56 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
Bjorn, when did you place your order that got lost with RC Timer? I noticed the last few months that their website was behaving erratically. I think they changed the web server because of the problems. It is possible that what you ordered is on backorder and they have a bad way of communicating(obviously). I suggest that you write them in simple English and politely ask them to look in to it. You can always get better customer service if the customer serves the questions nicely. I can tell that you are frustrated and I would be too, but I know when someone gets mad it is easy to tune them out especially with a second language as the form of communication. As in this case. You do have Pay Pal as a backup so you haven't exhausted all you options. I suspect that their English is a little less then what you give them credit for.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:12 PM
Chasing dreams not d competion
uk
Joined Feb 2009
583 Posts
There have been many polite and understanding posts in this thread pleading for communication including my own but they ignore all of them.
When the thread started their english seemed more than adequate but when people started having problems they seem to have suddenly lost the ability to reply other than generic responces about their site status.

Im not ordering again from them and im supprised at anyone that has read this thread and placed new orders.

If you have to order from rctimer make sure you realise it seems there is a 50% chance you wont get your order and a 100% chance you wont get any communication afterwards.
If you are happy with those sorts of risks then i wish you gooduck.

I feel lucky having got a great and fast service from them but law of averages tells me another order wont have the same result.
BrownOut is offline Find More Posts by BrownOut
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:12 PM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
871 Posts
i placed the two orders in the summer. june.
i sent email that got answerd at first and they asked if i could wait for a week. and i did with the trust that they will fix it.
i am always very nice when i email vendors. sent them the same request 3 times now just to get a status on the order with order numbers. but im not getting any answers. i have placed 5 orders with them that got to me in a week or so afther these two orders. it is a bit fishy the way thay handles their costumers when they are not responding to email or on the forum, on the forum they just say that the website is up and running and gives a s*it about any questions from people that uses their shop.

regarding paypal, that boat has sailed and easy money for RCTIMER.COM
i will call it scaming or stealing u choose
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
Bjorn, I think we can all learn from your experience. That is the risk of doing business around the world. Not that that justifies your loss. Just sort of buyer must always beware. So if your item doesn't ship it is safer to take action immediately I think is the lesson. I always have my fingers crossed when I hit the send buttons on orders over the internet. I don't think E commerce will get much better in the near future from what I can tell. My experience in doing business with China is that they haven't been dealing with the West very long compared to other countries so they still have a lot to learn.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:30 PM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
871 Posts
your right there. kinda sad that they did mes up this. i have spend many dollars on their store and they have great products with great prices.
is there any alternative to rctimer then? something of the same?
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2012, 01:31 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
Actually your answer is what you should ask them. Positive, yet disappointed, leaving room for them to improve and make good. It would be great public relations to hear you report back that they(rCTimer) sent you your order.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:17 AM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
871 Posts
i have tried that but still no answer on either of the 3 mailboxes they have.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:30 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,763 Posts
If you give me some time I will get my wife(Chinese) to try and look them up on their Chinese Web page and get you an alternative email address.