HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:35 PM
Slovakia
Joined Nov 2010
1,244 Posts
Did you guys that have lost orders use the delivery with tracking? I always do. If the order does not move for more than a week after shipment (it happened only once), I start emailing to rctimer. Then it started to move. If it would not move for another week I would claim a refund.
alek3d is offline Find More Posts by alek3d
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:59 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alek3d View Post
Don't worry, I think those that lost their packages are just a few unlucky ones and it might not be rctimer's fault if postal service loses the package. Crap happens.

PS: always select the delivery with tracking number, it costs $2 extra but it's worth buying it!
The problem isn't the actual losing of the package. I know full well things happens and I know UPS/USPS/Fedex likes to play football with our packages from time to time; however, that does NOT excuse rctimer for refusal to respond to their customer once we ask for a trace. PLEASE and PLEASE remember, UPS/USPS/Fedex will NOT trace a package for you unless you are the sender. I've tried in vain and frustration without success.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Nov 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,707 Posts
Quote:
Welcome to Parallels!

If you are seeing this message, the website for www.rctimer.com is not available at this time.
If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:
  • You have not put any content on your website.
  • Your provider has suspended this page.
Hmmm, wonder if RCTimer has paid their hosting bill. When trying to access the site, I am receiving the above message.
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old Nov 15, 2012, 05:40 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2012
1,348 Posts
rctimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimshotcopter View Post
Hmmm, wonder if RCTimer has paid their hosting bill. When trying to access the site, I am receiving the above message.
Same here.

I have an order with them I've been waiting for. I hope they are not gone. They have the best motors.
cyberbillp is online now Find More Posts by cyberbillp
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:31 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
United States, CA, La Cañada Flintridge
Joined Jul 2011
5,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Valuable Customer,

Thanks for your choose Rctimer and steady support to us.
Our web server are update, it need arround 24 hours.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rctimer
This has been the problem. It should take about 5 hours to upload a website. It's clearly been over 24 hours as this message was dated Nov 14 12:49 pm. FYI there website was acting goofy the last couple of weeks so I think they have a legitimate IT issue.
quitcherbitchen is online now Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:35 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Dedicated Server has Upgraded

Site is running now!
rctimer is online now Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:49 AM
Norway, Troms, Skjervoy
Joined Jul 2012
871 Posts
hello rctimer

i have tried sending you emails for 4 months now regarding orders i have not recived and getting no respons on none of the mail addresses you got. im missing two orders! it sounds fishy to me that you dont respond at all after 45 days! ?

the orders are:
Order_Item:_20120715220076
and
Order_Item:_20120_724020011

really hope i you can sort this out because i really like to use your store in the future also.

Brgds Bjørn-Tore Hansen
Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Site is running now!
bjornthans is offline Find More Posts by bjornthans
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fall at 70degree north
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:02 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,764 Posts
Now that the new website is up I can't log in. Just locks up.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 02:44 AM
Australia, VIC, Coburg
Joined Oct 2007
646 Posts
How quick are there delivery times? Just wondering if i should get the SimonK esc from them or not. I dont want to wait 3 weeks or even 2.
pokiou is online now Find More Posts by pokiou
Old Nov 17, 2012, 02:48 AM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokiou View Post
How quick are there delivery times? Just wondering if i should get the SimonK esc from them or not. I dont want to wait 3 weeks or even 2.
Mine took a total of 50 days, 3 emails to rctimer, 2 calls to paypal.
Joking aside, rctimer advertises free shipping, so you're looking at minimum 2 weeks, and average 3 weeks.

but really, mine did take 50 days.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Nov 17, 2012, 07:53 AM
Chasing dreams not d competion
uk
Joined Feb 2009
583 Posts
My flashed esc's took 8 days to get to the uk from the day i ordered. An impressive turn around in my opinion.
BrownOut is offline Find More Posts by BrownOut
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:03 AM
Israel, Adi
Joined May 2006
136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guytzoler View Post
Hi
I got a mail saying my order is shipped but can't get to the web site due to update so i can't get the tracking number.
any chance you can help me with it and send it to my mail or on private?
Order No:20121110050028
Thanks
Guy
anything??
guytzoler is offline Find More Posts by guytzoler
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:10 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
Joined Jul 2011
5,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
Now that the new website is up I can't log in. Just locks up.
Man they must watch rcgroups like a hawk. They acknowledged that the log in register is all buggered up. They can't fix it until Nov 19th. So you can't place orders until they fix it.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:31 AM
Chasing dreams not d competion
uk
Joined Feb 2009
583 Posts
I read last night you couldnt log in but when i tried it was fine. My password didnt work but got a new one and its fine.
Sounds like i need to buy a lotto ticket with the luck im getting.

Nina, im very happy with your service and my shopping experiance with you but obviously some are not and quite rightly.
I understand it is poor to conduct buisness on a public forum and maybe embarrassing to admit possable mistakes especially in a language your not fluent in, i also understand those trying to save $3 postage cant have their parcels tracked and are in the postal lottery which is out of your hands but i think due to the circumstances a lot of people would appreciate at least a quick public note in this thread to put minds at rest that things are being looked into.
I fear this thread (that i know of) is going to damage your buisness. New customers wont want to use you and existing customers wont return. Personally im feeling lucky about our transaction and have second thoughts about using you again.
So how about it? Tell us whats happening please.
BrownOut is offline Find More Posts by BrownOut
Old Nov 19, 2012, 12:06 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2012
1,348 Posts
I know this doesn't help those who've lost items, but I thought I'd add in here that I've ordered five or six times and always got what I ordered. It is a good two to three weeks wait with customs, but everything has always arrived. And they seem like an honest site, unlike Back Order King where personally, I get this icky feeling that they are trying to wring every single penny out of me. RC Timer on the other hand, seem to be much more professional.
cyberbillp is online now Find More Posts by cyberbillp