SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:35 PM
San Juan
Joined Sep 2005
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Billimont,

Sorry for this thing, we havn't received them, can you send the mail to us to provide your ID, we will resend the items to you tomorrow morning. Nina

I have sent emails several times in your website and in rcgroups private messages. Still waiting. I just sent again.
Billimont is offline Find More Posts by Billimont
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billimont View Post
I have sent emails several times in your website and in rcgroups private messages. Still waiting. I just sent again.
No worries, if you have any question you can send the mail to: sales@rctimer.com, we will reply you within 24 hours, hope you can provide us your order No. or the email, we will resend the NEW one to you asap. Thanks for your time. Nina
rctimer is online now Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 25, 2011, 11:57 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by roo_ster View Post
As a relative newbie to RC, I am about to place a significant order for all the electronics for 3 or 4 foamies I am in the process of building. Glad I saw this thread. Back in 2009, rctimer looked good, now not so much.

I will wait until I see a lot more satisfied customer give them a thumb's up before I order from them.

Reputation, reputation, reputation.
Dear roo_ster, No worries, if you have any question you can feel free to contact us. Happy shopping. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 26, 2011, 06:27 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,417 Posts
RCtimer, I noticed a new exciting motor, announced here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1528612

However, the power specs give me headaches... how can I get 140W from a motor rated at max 5.6A ? This make 25V !!! and you rate it max 4s Lipo.
There should be a mistake somewhere...
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Oct 26, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
RCtimer, I noticed a new exciting motor, announced here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1528612

However, the power specs give me headaches... how can I get 140W from a motor rated at max 5.6A ? This make 25V !!! and you rate it max 4s Lipo.
There should be a mistake somewhere...
Sorry for this thing, we will update our website tomorrow morning.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by rctimer; Oct 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 12:18 PM
Joined Feb 2006
727 Posts
So many things failing with RCtimer. Like some other vendors takes not care of possible unsatisfied customers selling products that doesnīt perform as claimed in their spec sheet. Aeroplane modelers usually buy single or may be a couple of engines and or ESC for their models. If one unit fails the customer refuse to claim the seller (or reseller) because the return cost are above the price the item has. Multirrotor guys are different because they normally buy 5,7,9 ESCs (and cases of 16 to 24 units or more) and engines and that means a bunch of money. I know and you too RCg shows many guys claiming for faulty ESCs from which they bough several units. I those cases no solution was provided by you except a new manual to confirm that most of the initially available programing options are missed and therefore it could be dangerous to use it for the original purposes (multirrotor). I know, when talking about those quantities it hurts your pocket but the customers one too. Now you want to introduce a new engine directly focused to multirrotors and again that means buyers will get some units at a time. Your not awared about the specs of the engine so your a simple reseller of a product and has no control over it. What will happen with customers buying this engine and finding the specs are unreal? Must they eat the engines the same way you want the customers of the 60 opto ESCs do with the faulti ESCs? The opto 60ESCs has been retired from your web, a product that you worked as reseller without knowing nothing about it. A product a manufacturer has introduced you and other vendors that is faulty but that was labeled by you and there for any reseller acquired the responsability over them.
You should change the way you take care of your customers.
elossam is offline Find More Posts by elossam
Old Oct 27, 2011, 12:22 PM
I have no friends
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Dec 1996
3,388 Posts
Quote:
It is ok, how about refund USD6.7?
Have not received a refund yet.
mt_100 is offline Find More Posts by mt_100
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:45 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elossam View Post
So many things failing with RCtimer. Like some other vendors takes not care of possible unsatisfied customers selling products that doesnīt perform as claimed in their spec sheet. Aeroplane modelers usually buy single or may be a couple of engines and or ESC for their models. If one unit fails the customer refuse to claim the seller (or reseller) because the return cost are above the price the item has. Multirrotor guys are different because they normally buy 5,7,9 ESCs (and cases of 16 to 24 units or more) and engines and that means a bunch of money. I know and you too RCg shows many guys claiming for faulty ESCs from which they bough several units. I those cases no solution was provided by you except a new manual to confirm that most of the initially available programing options are missed and therefore it could be dangerous to use it for the original purposes (multirrotor). I know, when talking about those quantities it hurts your pocket but the customers one too. Now you want to introduce a new engine directly focused to multirrotors and again that means buyers will get some units at a time. Your not awared about the specs of the engine so your a simple reseller of a product and has no control over it. What will happen with customers buying this engine and finding the specs are unreal? Must they eat the engines the same way you want the customers of the 60 opto ESCs do with the faulti ESCs? The opto 60ESCs has been retired from your web, a product that you worked as reseller without knowing nothing about it. A product a manufacturer has introduced you and other vendors that is faulty but that was labeled by you and there for any reseller acquired the responsability over them.
You should change the way you take care of your customers.
Dear Sir, Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, we have sent the manual to you, is it useful? if the ESC can't be used, you can contact us. we have said to you, the ESC 50A- ESC125A is from the XXD, we have contacted them everyday, when we got the manual yesterday, we sent to you at first, thanks for your understanding in this matter, you can check our ESC 10A, 18A, 20A, 30A and ESC 40A, all of them can be programed, if there is any question we can slove it asap, as our engineer is here everyday.
We will test our new motor asap, when the data is ok, we will update our website asap, and mail put the spec in the RCg.
If you have any question you can contact us. Sorry. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_100 View Post
Have not received a refund yet.
Refund has done, hope you can check now. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2011, 08:12 AM
I have no friends
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Dec 1996
3,388 Posts
Quote:
Refund has done, hope you can check now. Nina
Got it, thank you.
mt_100 is offline Find More Posts by mt_100
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:58 PM
Joined Feb 2006
727 Posts
Nina, I know the guy your think I am but he and me are not the same. We both have only common problems with those products. He offered me the manual you sent and as stated above things have changed. I bought the 60 opto ESCs based on the specification in your web (which are well stored in net cache) and they include 6 differente programing options. The new manual has been made at full speed maybe by the "XXD" manufacturer because it has mistakes but even so the reply is: "The customer may have received different frimware units, some with 6 options and some with four or may be all with four options only". Who knows, neither you nor the manufacturer knows what has been sold. The units with four menus has missed the option of choosing: 1) the Timming 2) The PWM setting 3) the direction of turning (yes thatīs a mistake in the new manual it shows this option but the supoption to choose it was not included and is not implemented in the ESC).
I have 8 units not opened and 8 opened for programing. Do you want me to test eight faulty units in my machine without knowing what kind of timming, or pwm frequenzy is in use? Nina, only the frame cost of this unit is three times above the cost of the ESCs, so nothing to play with in a blind way. Is it so difficult to understand the manufacturer has sold you items that are not right and/or in accord with the initial specifications?. You do the same with your customers and the right way to solve that is refund the customers money, then get your ESCīs and claim for a refound to your manufacturer. If he want later reprogram the ESCs or sell it with the right specs itīs ok but once the customer agrees with those specs.
The ball is in your deck again, so let me know here or directly to the guy who bought them the way you want to follow with this, but donīt offer a credit for future orders, it has no sense with such amount of money. He and me paid with round coins and want round coins be back not a promiss of credits.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:38 AM
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2010
87 Posts
Hi Nina,
I have been trying to buy online from rctimer.com. I can only register. When I try to open the product page, same main page appear. I trie with Chrome, IE7, FireFox7....
What is wrong?

Lim
hunpheng is offline Find More Posts by hunpheng
Old Oct 30, 2011, 04:08 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Nina, I know the guy your think I am but he and me are not the same. We both have only common problems with those products. He offered me the manual you sent and as stated above things have changed. I bought the 60 opto ESCs based on the specification in your web (which are well stored in net cache) and they include 6 differente programing options. The new manual has been made at full speed maybe by the "XXD" manufacturer because it has mistakes but even so the reply is: "The customer may have received different frimware units, some with 6 options and some with four or may be all with four options only". Who knows, neither you nor the manufacturer knows what has been sold. The units with four menus has missed the option of choosing: 1) the Timming 2) The PWM setting 3) the direction of turning (yes thatīs a mistake in the new manual it shows this option but the supoption to choose it was not included and is not implemented in the ESC).
I have 8 units not opened and 8 opened for programing. Do you want me to test eight faulty units in my machine without knowing what kind of timming, or pwm frequenzy is in use? Nina, only the frame cost of this unit is three times above the cost of the ESCs, so nothing to play with in a blind way. Is it so difficult to understand the manufacturer has sold you items that are not right and/or in accord with the initial specifications?. You do the same with your customers and the right way to solve that is refund the customers money, then get your ESCīs and claim for a refound to your manufacturer. If he want later reprogram the ESCs or sell it with the right specs itīs ok but once the customer agrees with those specs.
The ball is in your deck again, so let me know here or directly to the guy who bought them the way you want to follow with this, but donīt offer a credit for future orders, it has no sense with such amount of money. He and me paid with round coins and want round coins be back not a promiss of credits.
Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, we have returned all of the ESC 60A to them, we will produce the programable ESC60A, same to our ESC 30A, ESC 40A. They just provided us 50pcs 60A with the 4 options, it is from Sep., i just know this thing now. If the 8pcs with the problem, we will change the other one to you, or refund you, what's your opinion? Sorry for this thing. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2011, 07:20 AM
Joined Feb 2006
727 Posts
Refund the 16 units to your customer plus a shipping cost. All of them where bought in the same batch. Once refunded he will send you the Escs and history will finish here.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 09:28 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
565 Posts
Quote:
Refund the 16 units to your customer plus a shipping cost. All of them where bought in the same batch. Once refunded he will send you the Escs and history will finish here.
It is ok, i will report it to my boss, then will refund you asap. Nina
Site Sponsor