Old Aug 06, 2011, 03:12 AM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Sonny,

Sorry for the delay reply, our rule is: if the items have any quality problem within 3 months, we will resend it for free, if it over 3 months, we suggest the customers return them to us, then we will resend them for free.
we just want to check the question, if we resend the items to to customers, it will spend us two shipping fee and two costs, hope the customers can understand us.
In fact, many customers bought the items more than one year, when we received the return items, we have resent the new ones to them.
We will try our best to satisfy every customer.
Thanks for your time.

Nina
Thanks for your reply Nina, you did a good job presenting your policies in that post. Communication is imperative if you are going to succeed and keep your customers coming back. Perhaps your explanation helps us to understand; thank you. Please note the above posts mentioning quality control issues on some of your esc's and also some of your motors. Maybe you should bring those issues to the attention of your engineers so they can improve quality in future products. Responding a little faster to questions on this thread would be welcome too. I hope you understand that we want to help you to succeed, if it helps you it helps us have a place to buy quality products at decent prices; please work with us and we will work with you.

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2011, 05:23 AM
What goes around comes around.
Joined May 2011
441 Posts
Having major problems with RC Timer 3536/11 motors .. the prop mounts that sit on top of the motor are very crappy quality they are not sitting down flush on their fixings & resulting in prop wobble, Also had one cross threaded. Anyone else experiencing probs with this, maybe there is a better quality mount that can be got elsewhere?
squigg is offline Find More Posts by squigg
Old Aug 09, 2011, 05:45 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,471 Posts
Anyone replaced bearing for a rctimer motor, more exactly BC2836 series?
Any instructions/video somewhere how to?
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Aug 17, 2011, 02:34 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
I'm also not satisfied, I reprogrammed the escs with the program card and still that motor does not work correctly (the problem is the esc).. And probably it would cost more to send back the esc than to get a new one...so I guess a few dollars down the drain...

A competitor (in f5j) examined if I correctly connected everything and I did so the problem is in the hardware...
Dear msev, sorry for bother you, what's the matter with your ESC? hope you can expatiate the question and send the mail to sales@rctimer.com, hope you can provide us your order No. too. thanks for your time.
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 17, 2011, 02:49 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt_100 View Post
Starting to look like RC Timer's service is heading the same way as most other Chinese vendors and vanishing.

I never received a response to the email saying they would check with a manager about sending a new one without me paying $11 to return a $22 motor. No response to follow up emails either.

Their responses in this thread are few and far between as well.

Don't get me wrong, they still are a vendor with great prices and in some cases free shipping so they have a place. But if there are problems and their service is just as bad as others, then it's the same gamble.

I won't be buying any more motors from them at all, or ESC.
Dear Sir,

Sorry for bother you, hope you can check your mail box, we have replied all of your mails, we have told you that your items is over 4 months, if you bought it on July or the Aug, we will resend a new one for your by free, and we have suggested provide you a discount for your next order, you can't accept it, you just accept resend a new one asap, but your item is too long to present a new one, we have tried our best to solve this question. If the customer bought our items more than 6 months, he can return the broken items to us, we will resend a new one too. You can buy the items from every sellers who can let you satisfied, we just want every customer satisfied. Sorry for my poor English.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:05 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Good news: official iMax chargers

Dear Cutomers, we have new items: iMax B3 with the us plug or the EU plug
http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...0&productname=
http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...1&productname=

iMax B6: http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...9&productname=

All of them are official and with the Verification code, hope customers can check it.
Have a nice day.

Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 17, 2011, 04:11 AM
Joined May 2011
441 Posts
https://www.mikrocontroller.com/inde...de0de0eb0a40ed
Will these mounts fit the RCTimer BC 3536/11 750kv motors, the RCT supplied mounts are very badly machined.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:21 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squigg View Post
Will these mounts fit the RCTimer BC 3536/11 750kv motors, the RCT supplied mounts are very badly machined.
Hi squigg,

they do not fit. The mounting holes are different...

Can anyone say if the MA-02 mounts for the 2830/14 are as bad as the 3536/11 ones?

h.
funth1ngs is offline Find More Posts by funth1ngs
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:55 AM
Joined May 2011
441 Posts
Cheers funth1ngs. Thats a shame, still looking for alternatives.. Also if the good people at RCTimer can tell me the best timing setting for the BC 3536/11 750kv motors.using the turnigy plush 30A esc's?
Last edited by squigg; Aug 18, 2011 at 06:25 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:10 AM
I have no friends
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Dec 1996
3,389 Posts
Quote:
Cheers funth1ngs. Thats a shame, still looking for alternatives.. Also if the good people at RCTimer can tell me the best timing setting for the BC 3536/11 750kv motors.using the turnigy plush 30A esc's?
Are you having issues?
mt_100 is online now Find More Posts by mt_100
Old Aug 18, 2011, 09:18 AM
Joined May 2011
441 Posts
Sort of heres another thread i have started on whats happening to my hex build, am using the RCTimers with 3s & the turnigy plush 30A
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1489355
Main issue is the prop mounts that came with my 3536-11 750kv's are in the bin..! would be nice to find something well machined that would fit snugly & sit down square on the motor!!
Last edited by squigg; Aug 18, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 09:42 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Sorry for this thing, i will report it to our operation department asap, then will adjust the material.
Thanks for your information.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:41 PM
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2010
87 Posts
Hi RCTimer,

I notice that I can't go anywhere else in http://www.rctimer.com/index.php
Something wrong with webpage? Can someone confirm, I am using Google Chrome and IE 7 to access.

Question on BC3536-11:
1. Where can i get the 5mm shaft?
2. What is the size of the ball bearing? Is it 685zz? Where can I get replacement?

Thank you all and RCTimer

Lim
hunpheng is offline Find More Posts by hunpheng
Old Aug 22, 2011, 09:07 AM
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Jan 2006
1,105 Posts
Hi Lim,

I'm in right now, but the site is painfully slow.
Your shaft; Motor shaft 5.0x37.5mm for the BC3536-11 $1.00
http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...6&productname=
The bearing; 2Pcs 5.0mm Bearing For BC35 Series Motors (1 pair) $1.99 (no other details)
http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...0&productname=

gofish
gofish is offline Find More Posts by gofish
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:32 AM
India, Delhi, New Delhi
Joined Jan 2010
168 Posts
It is an extremely slow site. Took 5 days to ship my order. The tracking details were not available. I had opted for Registered Air Mail. Had to send them a mail to get the same. Still no reply. Not a user friendly website.
anam_funny is offline Find More Posts by anam_funny