HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2011, 08:58 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL8698 View Post
I can't view the site even when I put the full address, including the www. Even the link to rctimer you gave does not work.

Did I miss anything?
I just tried that link and the RCT homepage came up just fine. Are you using Internet Explorer or Mozilla?

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2011, 10:28 PM
Singapore
Joined Mar 2008
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 View Post
I just tried that link and the RCT homepage came up just fine. Are you using Internet Explorer or Mozilla?

Sonny
D0esn't work with IE or firefox, on my desktop and laptop. All I get is a blank screen
DL8698 is offline Find More Posts by DL8698
Old May 08, 2011, 10:51 PM
Singapore
Joined Mar 2008
315 Posts
While loading the www.rctimer.com with IE, for a second or so, the status line at the bottom shows "www.rctimer.com/error.htm" then it ends up with "done" and a blank screen.
Old May 08, 2011, 10:52 PM
Joined Feb 2009
2,788 Posts
Quote:
D0esn't work with IE or firefox, on my desktop and laptop. All I get is a blank screen
Sorry to tell you, but I went on RCT again right now, and it's working normally using XP and Firefox for internet. Sounds like a problem on your end, but I have no idea what it might be. Maybe someone else can help; anyone? Good luck,

Sonny
Old May 09, 2011, 02:01 AM
Singapore
Joined Mar 2008
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
My dear friends, can any one help us the log in our website, a customer told us our website is unavailable, can any one tell us the question of the website, then we may update it asap.
Thanks for everyone.

Nina

Can anyone who used to be unable to log in to rctimer but now can, tell me how you solved the problem.

All I get is a blank screen, although the tab shows the name of the site but it's in chinese so I'm not sure what it says.
Old May 09, 2011, 03:11 AM
Joined Feb 2009
2,788 Posts
Quote:
Can anyone who used to be unable to log in to rctimer but now can, tell me how you solved the problem.

All I get is a blank screen, although the tab shows the name of the site but it's in chinese so I'm not sure what it says.
Oh, I just noticed you are in Singapore, you may have to log in from a proxy server in another country first to be able to get through. There may be restrictions on IP addresses from China in your country, again maybe someone else may have a solution?

Sonny
Old May 09, 2011, 04:51 AM
Joined May 2011
85 Posts
Hey guys tried searching for responses RE Batteries from RC Timer are these any good for the price or should i stay clear cheers.
Webbey64 is offline Find More Posts by Webbey64
Old May 09, 2011, 07:24 AM
EP 3D Flyer
Hamilton, Canada
Joined Nov 2005
1,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 View Post
Oh, I just noticed you are in Singapore, you may have to log in from a proxy server in another country first to be able to get through. There may be restrictions on IP addresses from China in your country, again maybe someone else may have a solution?

Sonny
It doesn't matter where you are. If you use a Chinese version of IE, you have no access to the site.

@Nina
Would you care to explain why?

feda
feda is offline Find More Posts by feda
Old May 09, 2011, 08:15 AM
Joined May 2011
85 Posts
Just Placed an order with these guys got 3 batteries 1 1200mah 3s 11.1V and 2 1800mah 3 11.1V batteries servos and a few other things will see how the batteries go and get back to people on here.

Also Nina, I was looking at your customer score points stup firstly great idea rewarding customers should happen more often however

If $1 = 1Point

and to become VIP you need to spend $100 000 or $100K

to get a discount you need to spend over 3k and then its $20,000 if you want to go one step further.

I personally think its a bit excessive I think something like 1000 Point 2000points and 3000points maybe or more like 500>1000>2000 points

Anyhow just my 2C hope to see my stuff soon

Nick
Webbey64 is offline Find More Posts by Webbey64
Old May 09, 2011, 02:02 PM
Singapore
Joined Mar 2008
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feda View Post
It doesn't matter where you are. If you use a Chinese version of IE, you have no access to the site.

@Nina
Would you care to explain why?

feda
I am using English version browsers. I have Chinese Language enabled so Chinese words will appear as chinese characters, which I can't read.

I don't think our isp's block chinese sites. I can get lots of chinese sites with no problem. Don't forget HK is actually a Chinese site also.

I got to know of rct through someone I met at our local flying field who has bought from rct before, so it means he could get on the site.

But as Nina has said, I am not the only one who has this problem.

Wonder if any of the others managed to solve the problem, and how did they do it? Or have they all gave up trying to access the site?
Old May 09, 2011, 02:45 PM
EP 3D Flyer
Hamilton, Canada
Joined Nov 2005
1,239 Posts
Quote:
I am using English version browsers. I have Chinese Language enabled so Chinese words will appear as chinese characters, which I can't read.

I don't think our isp's block chinese sites. I can get lots of chinese sites with no problem. Don't forget HK is actually a Chinese site also.

I got to know of rct through someone I met at our local flying field who has bought from rct before, so it means he could get on the site.

But as Nina has said, I am not the only one who has this problem.

Wonder if any of the others managed to solve the problem, and how did they do it? Or have they all gave up trying to access the site?
Try with a different browser or different computer.

I am in Canada and look at what I've got with my IE9 and Maxthon browsers. The returned Chinese characters say "cannot find the web site." :-(

feda
feda is offline Find More Posts by feda
Old May 09, 2011, 03:36 PM
master of the universe
USA, CA, Novato
Joined Jul 2008
3,076 Posts
ordering, how shipping times been lately?
captaingeek is offline Find More Posts by captaingeek
Old May 09, 2011, 03:41 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,700 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeek View Post
ordering, how shipping times been lately?
Less then 14 days for me.
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old May 09, 2011, 07:57 PM
Singapore
Joined Mar 2008
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by feda View Post
Try with a different browser or different computer.

I am in Canada and look at what I've got with my IE9 and Maxthon browsers. The returned Chinese characters say "cannot find the web site." :-(

feda
Have tried the following, with no success, and all with the same results,

Have tried on a desktop with Windows Vista, another desktop with windows XP, a laptop with Windows XP, tried both IE and Firefox on all these 3 computers, with identical results, i.e., a blank screen but with chinese characters in the tab title, which I cannot read, (later I will ask my wife to read the chinese characters when she wakes up)
Old May 09, 2011, 08:12 PM
Slow Flyer
Richmond, TX
Joined Apr 2008
3,236 Posts
I can view the site (and order products) using IE 7 and FF 3.6.3

The site might not be compatible with IE 9.
What version of FF are you using?
Bombay is offline Find More Posts by Bombay