Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
View Poll Results: Which of these Chinese 6ch 2.4G systems do you own?
Hobby King T6 23 37.70%
Tuborix T6 11 18.03%
Exceed t6 18 29.51%
Fly Sky 13 21.31%
Elite t6 0 0%
to be added 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by bnrusso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2009, 04:51 PM
early retired & loving it
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
Poll
2.4G 6ch same product different names EXCEED, FLY SKY, HOBBY KING, TUBORIX, ...

I find these systems to be a fantastic value. I know there are variations but I'd like to keep the topic only on the identical looking 6 channel systems and the same 6 channel RX with the satellite RX and where you can buy them.
Only those that are programmable via your PC using what is called the t-6 config utility. I also want to note any differences and RX failsafes (no TX signal)

The main thread with lots of information and additional transmitters is HERE

So lets get started.
EXCEED Xheli.com - hobbyparttz.com - nitroplanes.com
FAILSAFE (my 2 rx) of neutral on ch4 and ch5. All other channels have no signal.

HOBBY KING hobbycity.com NO LONGER COMPATIBLE, NOW V2
V2 is a frequency hopping system and requires different RX. You can read more about V2 in RCGroups thread here

FAILSAFE JULEZ reports that " My 2 HobbyKing RXes give out no signal at all pins."

FLY SKY rcmodelparts.com NO LONGER COMPATIBLE NOW V2 (B)
enjoyhobbies.biz - snhobbies.com TX only -snhobbbies.com tx&rx

Elite-6 centuryheli.com

TUBORIX r2hobbies.com NO LONGER COMPATIBLE NOW V2

FAILSAFE JULEZ reports "Well, my Turborix RX gives out no signal on #3 and centers all other channels upon loss of signal."

Please feel free to comment or add to this. I will add your info to the main post and log the changes.
bnrusso is offline Find More Posts by bnrusso
Last edited by bnrusso; Aug 25, 2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: updated links that were not working. some now V2 (B) third gen
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2009, 09:48 AM
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
Important links

Good resource for t-6 installation of software and simulator programs.

Thanks to RCGroups MELNIC , You-tube's BLUERAY450
Last edited by bnrusso; Oct 02, 2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old Oct 02, 2009, 05:50 PM
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkon
Please add one more Turborix T6. Your system doesn't allow me to vote two times and I own two Identical sets of Xmtrs and eight receivers.
Sorry, I don't know how to change the poll rules. It does sound like you are doing well with Tuborix. That's great.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 06:28 PM
USA, AZ, Kingman
Joined Aug 2005
1,229 Posts
Here's the recalibration program

Please only use this program if some channels for your tx-6 is not working and you have tried all other means to get it going.