HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2009, 01:47 PM
Joined Sep 2009
38 Posts
Discussion
New Skyartec Wasp 3 does not bind

I am a newbe!

I just purchased a new Skyartec Wasp 3 with its SKY701 transmitter. I got it to bind twice to the transmitter. Now it does not bind to the transmitter at all. The batteries are fully charged on the heli & transmitter. I turn on the transmitter first per instructions, then plug in the battery to the heli. When I first plug the battery to the heli I hear a swoshing noise, then some tones and then the heli has steady beeps & the blue light on the head lock gyro just blinks.

I also, plugged the battery on the heli then turn the transmitter on afterwords just to see if that works, which it did not.

When it did bind twice before I would hear some music tones after I plugged in the battery on the heli after I turned on the transmitter.

I never crashed the heli or fooled with the transmitter settings.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ron
PS Last time I will order a heli from China!
rhong is offline Find More Posts by rhong
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2009, 02:01 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
SkyArtec has representation in the vendors forum. You should go there.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14