HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by seto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2009, 08:29 PM
Joined May 2005
128 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
For Sale
Helping A Friend: Two Trinity F3F (Full Carbon and Carbon D-Box)

Guys,

One of my friends has recently been diagnosed with Leukemia and he is selling his planes to help him cover medical expenses. I hope you will all join me in wishing him the best as he fights this disease.

In the mean time, please help me find a buyer for his two planes and send this thread to anybody looking for a decent F3F plane(s).

Trinity #1: F3F All Carbon: All White ($1150 + Shipping)
- Receiver Ch34 - JR770 PCM
- Ailerons - Airtronics
- Flaps - JR168's
- V-Tail - JR368s
- 5 cell battery
- Condition: Very good. Small repair on the center panel (see pictures). Other than that, very solid plane. Clean!
- Brand NEW Plane Quiver II 68" (Donation from Plane Quiver)
- Brand NEW V-tail Socks (Donation from Plane Quiver)

Trinity #2: F3F Carbon D-Box: All White with Blue and Yellow tips ($1050 + Shipping)
- Receiver Ch34 - JR770 PCM
- Ailerons / Flaps - JR168's
- V-Tail - JR368s
- No Battery
- Condition: Very Good. Scratches on the right wing tip and v-tail (see pictures). No other issues, very solid plane. Clean
- Brand NEW Plane Quiver II 68" (Donation from Plane Quiver)
- Brand NEW V-tail Socks (Donation from Plane Quiver)

The Deal: Everything Listed above for: $2100 + Shipping for both

Please contact me at: mikeseto@mac.com if you are interested in one or both of these planes.

Thank you for your support.

Mike
mikeseto@mac.com
seto is offline Find More Posts by seto
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2009, 02:34 PM
Sacramento, CA
Joined Sep 2003
1,154 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Bump for great planes, RTF, with gear, at give-away prices -- the gear alone is worth around $500 per plane Add in the bags, and you're getting the airframe for around $300!

These are great all rounders and very fast on the course!
KurtMc is offline Find More Posts by KurtMc